Throttle issue.

Re: Throttle issue.

True! We all know it's not all the dealers fault if you do not do your homework.

They take in cars like GIGO, and won't fix anything unless you put it as part of purchase conditions. Can happen to any dealer, and for any make.

Suggest you bring to competent sponsor WS and not waste time with the dealer appointed one! Spend the $, get it fix up good and so you can enjoy your bmw :)

davidtch;1060436 said:
Set expectation correctly with ownership of BMW. If u have done your homework, u will not land in this situation.

If u own it because of the badge, i would ask u to buy new 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

good for now and currently in testing stage. Hopefully it will remain like that for the next 2 years

Thhmarc;1060801 said:
good for now and currently in testing stage. Hopefully it will remain like that for the next 2 years

hey bro.. how isit? u mention problem still persist in the previous comment and now u mention good for now.. so what u did after the 1st WS u went?? and whats the problem in the end???

bro, im having the exactly smae problem with u... am reading your thread for all 13 pages...

Hi Bro, what the workshop mentioned is the timing out. They readjust the timing and so far so good. However, although the throttle issue is totally gone, there is an irritating tick tick tick sound coming from my engine. This sound is exactly like taxi diesel engine.

Time to change your engine oil ?

Thhmarc;1070744 said:
Hi Bro, what the workshop mentioned is the timing out. They readjust the timing and so far so good. However, although the throttle issue is totally gone, there is an irritating tick tick tick sound coming from my engine. This sound is exactly like taxi diesel engine.

yeah i am changing soon but i am sure the diesel engine tick tick sound will still be there...before they adjust the timing, there is no such sound. sigh

What timing was adjusted ?

Thhmarc;1070868 said:
yeah i am changing soon but i am sure the diesel engine tick tick sound will still be there...before they adjust the timing, there is no such sound. sigh

thanks, now need to settle the diesel engine noise. Maybe can give me some pointers whether the timing was not done good enough tats why it causes the diesel engine sound

For mechanical issues like what you mention ........ Bring it to R2D.

Thhmarc;1070966 said:
thanks, now need to settle the diesel engine noise. Maybe can give me some pointers whether the timing was not done good enough tats why it causes the diesel engine sound

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikvip9fit

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back