bobbytay27;393927 said:
r u sure its TP?
I was caught by ROV take pic so on.....
3 weeks letter arrive oli warning.

It's ROV... Paiseh... :)

Re: tinted window

wow...urs only warning letter? hahah crazy..i thin ROV scared of u

i also kena... 2 weeks ago.. saw the ROV, but he nvr on the siren, so heck care continue driving. He from cantoment there follow me all the way to people's park carpark ..take phto of my window and number plate... this is the 3rd time i kena caught.... previous civic fd kena 2 times liao.. but i nvr bother to remove it... nvr ask me go inspection also leh...

I wonder how a photo of your tinted windows would stand up in a court of law, would a photo show how "tinted" your windows are? 70% or 50% etc? The minimum the LTA officer have to do is to use a tint meter right?

PropT;393972 said:
I wonder how a photo of your tinted windows would stand up in a court of law, would a photo show how "tinted" your windows are? 70% or 50% etc? The minimum the LTA officer have to do is to use a tint meter right?

Basically with my tint, you can't see me in the car so needless to say, definitely fail...

Jackie, they'll fine me but the letter will follow by, not issued on the spot.

collin;393542 said:
Today Birthday and decided to do some tinting,
Spoke to Randy the Boss and Bobby and went straight for it.
It was great, They did their job seriously. I will post more details later.:yummie:

Bro I didn't know it was your birthday that day. Happy belated birthday bro!

moral of the story - stock is best! haha.

i also kena. mine lagi best. bike's number plate start with LTA...

have been waiting for the letter. until i receive the letter, the window tint stays.

even if i get the letter, mebbe i will just pay the fine. window tint still stays. see how it goes lah...

fiercepink;393823 said:
Got caught this morning for tinted windows... Think I'll have to pay this chap a visit over the weekend... Anyone can PM me the contact?

Bro call me Randy Wong 97469644 to book for an appointment . Thanks! :)

pg7170;393841 said:
hi

may need to tint my windows too... can someone write out the contact n address pls

many thanks

:)

Infratint Automotive Film Pte Ltd
20 Ubi Road 4 Ubi Automart #01-09
26 Boon Lay Way Tradehub 21 #01-80

Installation takes around 2 hours. 7 years warranty. LTA approved. ( Non-approved also avaliable.)

Pls call me Randy Wong at 97469644 to book for an appointment first.

fiercepink;393975 said:
Basically with my tint, you can't see me in the car so needless to say, definitely fail...

Jackie, they'll fine me but the letter will follow by, not issued on the spot.
nx time remember the LTA bike no., mayb i can help, but depends on which bike...:)

Came back from tinting yesterday afternoon. Is an overlapping of my light tint V-cool. Additional tint for front 2 windows n wind screen. I went there to try out their service n to save $. Dnt want to spend too much additional $ as original tint is thrown in free by PML. Their service is fast n reasonable price. Thus postin pics for u ppl to njoy. Didnt noe can overlay until Orh Lu Lu told me regards wat he had done b4.

131108_3.jpg

131108_1.jpg

131108_2-1.jpg

131108_4.jpg

hey guys,

just adding my 2-cents worth, went down with collin to get his car tinted on his birthday. sibei swee! haha highly recommendable! cheers

Linc

lincyeo;394287 said:
hey guys,

just adding my 2-cents worth, went down with collin to get his car tinted on his birthday. sibei swee! haha highly recommendable! cheers

Linc
If you want then call him directly lo. Randy 97469644, Bobby say one. keke.:)

got some guys pm me to ask me the number to doing the tinting... so i shall post here and let all to know !! his name is calledRANDY and his number is 97469644...

anyway bro Alvin, i tink i was at randy's place just b4 you... left arnd 12.30 - 1...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back