tinted window

Re: tinted window

tjy;394467 said:
got some guys pm me to ask me the number to doing the tinting... so i shall post here and let all to know !! his name is calledRANDY and his number is 97469644...

anyway bro Alvin, i tink i was at randy's place just b4 you... left arnd 12.30 - 1...
Which guy? Anyway is Randy, some call him Sandy. keke.:)

tjy;394467 said:
anyway bro Alvin, i tink i was at randy's place just b4 you... left arnd 12.30 - 1...
Yup Randy told me u juz left. I went to customise number plate so was late( suppose b there at 12pm).

iScoupe;394470 said:
bro is tat ur new ride ! sibei chio !
Aiyo got to put baby car seat so ned a 4doors.

///M3;394494 said:
Wow! Alvin, u bought an X6? HOTTTTT!! congrats!
Thank u. It drks petrol like water. The car is heavy..... Love the height, is like driving a lorry..hehe

Alvin666;394690 said:
Aiyo got to put baby car seat so ned a 4doors.
wow suddenly u married & have kid liao? ! haha good choice ! i mean the X6 :lol2:

juz call or sms him lo.....check with him the pricing is better than checking with us.. we not boss ma...:p 97469644 sms him ba.. or pm him.. his nick is luohan..

tjy;396340 said:
juz call or sms him lo.....check with him the pricing is better than checking with us.. we not boss ma...:p 97469644 sms him ba.. or pm him.. his nick is luohan..

Thanks bro! U are the best......:)

Hi All,

I have finally done my window at Infratint. Randy and Roy are professional who believe in "Passion for Solution". Prices are reasonable but but important is services. I would highlt recommend all forumers who intend to tint their rides to contact them on a no obligation discussion. Trust that you have heard too many positive feedbacks about their services, i would like to thank them for being a nice guy. Thumbs up for them!!!

Shadow.

Shadow;397941 said:
Hi All,

I have finally done my window at Infratint. Randy and Roy are professional who believe in "Passion for Solution". Prices are reasonable but but important is services. I would highlt recommend all forumers who intend to tint their rides to contact them on a no obligation discussion. Trust that you have heard too many positive feedbacks about their services, i would like to thank them for being a nice guy. Thumbs up for them!!!

Shadow.

Thank u so much bro! :)

Just brought my car down to Randy for tinting.
Have to agree that their service is top notch!

The workers that attended to my car, were very professional, and seemed to showed great attention to detail.
I have absolutely no complaints about the cut and finish of the films. V-Kool is installed in another of my cars, and when comparing it with infratint, Randy and Roy's workers definitely did a better job in aligning the films to the shape of the windows. So a 9/10 for installation!

Overall, i am absolutely impressed with the level of professionalism in which Randy and Roy showed me during their visit. They are definitely very knowledgeable about their area of work, gave me great advice on which tint i should get, and best of all, their prices are reasonable. 10/10 for service!

I highly recommend them!

my wife went to Infratint to get the car tinted recently and they did such a shitty job and when she went back to get it fixed, they argued that it was her fault because the dust was trap on the screen. and the fact that they charged her the same price though different film was used on some windows...totally unprofessional.

infratint is randy/roy? not sherman?

tot all the while bobby recommending the sherman (toh guan) one?

a friend and myself went to do the tint last week with sherman.. so far so good.

lincyeo;394287 said:
hey guys,

just adding my 2-cents worth, went down with collin to get his car tinted on his birthday. sibei swee! haha highly recommendable! cheers

Linc

the place is it at tradehub 21....???

RaptureM3;401703 said:
infratint is randy/roy? not sherman?

tot all the while bobby recommending the sherman (toh guan) one?

a friend and myself went to do the tint last week with sherman.. so far so good.

How much u paid (Which package i meant)?

I am getting mine tomolo from herman.

Can a tinted car be re-tinted again by removing old one first? Want to get darker tint.

JuzMe;401708 said:
Can a tinted car be re-tinted again by removing old one first? Want to get darker tint.

Why not? As long as u have money..:laughlik:

Hi! For u guys info -

Randy and Roy company TINT INC. AUTOMOTIVE FILM is located at 20 UBI RD 4 UBI AUTOMART #01-09 S(408622)

Sherman company Infratint Automotive Film is located at Tradehub 21 #01-80.

Both are different company. Thank u ! :)

bmw7833;401706 said:
Tradehub21 is Sherman place, right?

yeah..

quote bobby name got special price............

got 3 standards of tint...

price i quote here not too nice

you ask sherman better..

tell him the evo & wrx that did last friday refer you one. hahhahaa.

RaptureM3;401741 said:
yeah..

quote bobby name got special price............

got 3 standards of tint...

price i quote here not too nice

you ask sherman better..

tell him the evo & wrx that did last friday refer you one. hahhahaa.

YEAH....its SHERMAN 94560888...
eh...quote my name at sherman can...dun anyhow outside also :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: quote..will get whack by people...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back