Tips On Filling Up Your Petrol Tank

kenntona

Legendary 10 Years
For those who wanna max-out the utilisation of fuel/FC.....

From the internet, validity remains a question mark.

Do not Pump Full Tank of Petrol.......

READ THE REASONS -- DO NOT DONATE FUEL

Recently I came across a very useful tip. I was surprised to know it but had a doubt so I talked to one of the pump tech...nicians and he too accepted it as a fact. I think apart from providing space for the gas generated inside the petrol tank this is yet another reason why we shouldn't fill the tank to the brim. Many of us are not aware that the petrol kiosk pump has a return pipe-line (in Pink). When the petrol tank (in the car) reaches full level, there is a mechanism to trigger off the pump latch and at the same time a return-valve is opened (at the top of the pump station) to allow excess petrol to flow back into the pump. But the return petrol has already pass through the meter, meaning you are donating the petrol back to the Oil Dealer.

Another tip - fill up your car in the early morning when the ground temperature is still cold. Remember that all service stations have their storage tanks buried below ground. The colder the ground the more dense the petrol, when it gets warmer petrol expands, so buying in the afternoon or in the evening....your liter is not exactly a liter. In the petroleum business, the specific gravity and the temperature of the petrol, diesel and jet fuel, ethanol and other petroleum products plays an important role.

A 1-degree rise in temperature is a big deal for this business. But the service stations do not have temperature compensation at the pumps.

Yet another tip - when you're filling up do not squeeze the trigger of the nozzle to a fast mode If you look you will see that the trigger has three (3) stages: low, middle, and high. You should be pumping on low mode, thereby minimizing the vapours that are created while you are pumping. All hoses at the pump have a vapour return. If you are pumping on the fast rate, some of the liquid that goes to your tank becomes vapour. Those vapours are being sucked up and back into the underground storage tank so you're getting less worth for your money.

One of the most important tips is to fill up when your petrol tank is HALF FULL. The reason for this is the more petrol you have in your tank the less air occupying its empty space. Petrol evaporates faster than you can imagine. Petrol storage tanks have an internal floating roof. This roof serves as zero clearance between the petrol and the atmosphere, so it minimizes the evaporation. Unlike service stations, here where I work, every truck that we load is temperature compensated so that every litre is actually the exact amount.

Another reminder, if there is a petrol truck pumping into the storage tanks when you stop to buy petrol, DO NOT fill up; most likely the petrol is being stirred up as the petrol is being delivered, and you might pick up some of the dirt that normally settles on the bottom.

Sharing Is Caring. Please thank me for your better FC.

Re: Tips On Filling Up Your Petrol Tank

tip no 2 is to fill up in jb with psy dance move to shake the car?

the cibic video is obscene .... is the guy "piaking" his car?

the above is applicable to BMWs or non BMWs? Very impt ok.

when i go pump petrol............

when the needle pointed E i pump till F.... i dun care simi saving tips! cos i driving BMW.
however i pump 95ron because i m on 20" rim. PLeaase dun gossip behind my back! cos i dunno what m i typing
but is my bro thread so i can type simi lan also can!

U damn stupid, no need to pump petrol when u see "E" cos "E" stands for Enough.

U only pump when u see "F" cos "F" means Finish

MW;1009950 said:
U damn stupid, no need to pump petrol when u see "E" cos "E" stands for Enough.

U only pump when u see "F" cos "F" means Finish

excuse me?...do u have any saving tips to share? if not pisss off lar!
FYI pump ron 92 will void warrently.

Yes I do, I fill up my petrol tank when my petrol finish. Stupid ahh u all?

I now pump petrol when the needle is half because I don't want to stall on the expressways. Also, another reason not to pump full is because if full, car is heavier and if car is heavier, you have to step harder and burn more petrol to travel the same distance....

Speaking from own, tested, non-biased experience.

pengful;1010026 said:
I now pump petrol when the needle is half because I don't want to stall on the expressways. Also, another reason not to pump full is because if full, car is heavier and if car is heavier, you have to step harder and burn more petrol to travel the same distance....

Speaking from own, tested, non-biased experience.
When needle is half, did u pump $10?

Half tank + pump half tank = Full Tank??

I saw Audi A7, S350L, 740Li, Vios, City, Camry playing hard to shake their car in 2nd link pump station while pump petrol, does it help to make it full or because they eat too much at RR ?
Maybe i will try ask my workers jerk and cum into my fuel tank , may increase fc and pickup, the power of billions organic sperm

I saw Audi A7, S350L, 740Li, Vios, City, Camry playing hard to shake their car in 2nd link pump station while pump petrol, does it help to make it full or because they eat too much at RR ?
Maybe i will try ask my workers jerk and cum into my fuel tank , may increase fc and pickup, the power of billions organic sperm

I dont know if it's just me but the fuel seems to deplete faster after the using up half of the tank...nevertheless, im gonna try the tips shared and see if it works for me! :D

davidtch;1010036 said:
When needle is half, did u pump $10?

Half tank + pump half tank = Full Tank??
I'm confused too as all the write-ups didn't say at half tank to pump how much but just fill up. Fill up to what level, 3/4 mark, $30 more, $50 more, etc? How to tell if enough is enough? Or is it fill up to half tank when it's 'Enough'? Anyway, the pump at wee hours of the day is true.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winofficial

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back