To 1M Owners

Re: To 1M Owners

jasonmaxima;848655 said:
Clar... are you walking there or going to be driving there?

Walking across the overhead bridge.

frankcos;848489 said:
Coffee there is good, and always nice to have random chats with current n potential owners.

Batman on.

Any comments on the 6MT shifter and clutch? Have u installed a short shifter?

jasonmaxima;848722 said:
Akrapovic evolution exhaust on a 1M is eargasmic......

LTA approved?

clar;848660 said:
Any comments on the 6MT shifter and clutch? Have u installed a short shifter?

Installed the short shifter, and I feel it's much better then the original. The clutch is not so hard which IMO I think it's better for daily drive and peak hour traffic. no problems with 6MT at all. Easily to clutch in and out.
Don't have akra installed but heard it on several 1M and I must agree with Jason it is eargasmic!
Not necessary to think further, go get one ASAP! :)

frankcos;848817 said:
Installed the short shifter, and I feel it's much better then the original. The clutch is not so hard which IMO I think it's better for daily drive and peak hour traffic. no problems with 6MT at all. Easily to clutch in and out.
Don't have akra installed but heard it on several 1M and I must agree with Jason it is eargasmic!
Not necessary to think further, go get one ASAP! :)

Sounds really good, but i can't act on it now. I never budgeted on getting the M5 this year, so i have pretty much used up my "big purchase" budget for the year. Gotta wait till the end of the year at the earliest before another big ticket item :(

clar;848821 said:
Sounds really good, but i can't act on it now. I never budgeted on getting the M5 this year, so i have pretty much used up my "big purchase" budget for the year. Gotta wait till the end of the year at the earliest before another big ticket item :(

Check if MA can arrange for a test drive and at the same time strike you a toto deal. :)

Like many others, I thought the 1M had a limited production run. Apparently, it doesn't.

BMW originally set to release the E82 1M Coupe as a limited edition model – about 2700 units. But due to positive response, BMW lifted the cap and was said to produce as many E82 1M Coupes as they can until production ends in Spring of 2012.

JONSIBAL » Blog Archive » Special Edition BMW 1M?

Crufty Dusty;848835 said:
Like many others, I thought the 1M had a limited production run. Apparently, it doesn't.

JONSIBAL » Blog Archive » Special Edition BMW 1M?

I don't think there will be any more production of the 1M, unless they start a new line called the "M2"...

think one of the last production is this special edition "Jave Green" before the factory closes for 1M production.
Java Green 1M Coupe rolls off Leipzig line - BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

It is limited production, not limited edition :) Production is capped at one year. They've already retooled the Leipzig factory and that "Green Mamba" unit was the last one.

frankcos;848822 said:
Check if MA can arrange for a test drive and at the same time strike you a toto deal. :)

I will buy used for 1M to reduce my losses!

jasonmaxima;848834 said:
pls ZHNG MotoGP 1M bodykit..... plus Akrapovic exhaust....

I am not into body kits. I like them subtle.

honestly, stock is sufficient... mods on the exhaust should lean towards the necessity side... :)

chesterchong;851466 said:
get it.. i was dead set on a gtr until i test drove the 1M. :)

Must be the fun factor that won u over :)

clar;851701 said:
Must be the fun factor that won u over :)

No disrespect to the GTR. it's a great and respectable car. but you're right it's the fun factor that sealed the deal :)

Very much worth it to own one. You will never regret buying it. I just bought one myself few weeks ago and also just bought an F10 M5 too and from Brunei by the way. I will be wrapping my F10 M5 soon to some cool colors. Check out my car wrapping website ifoildesign based in Brunei. Go on, just buy it !!! :))))

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8823

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back