Tramigo GPS Tracking - any comments?

tom_ting

Am thinking getting this device and hide within my car just in case the car was hi-jacked or stolen during hold-up robbery which is rampant nowadays esp in M'sia.

Simple plug and play w/o having to mess around with OEM electrical system although it doesnt help to cut the fuel supply etc...

help me to have a look...thanks

it is worth buying?
Mobile Tracking Devices for Vehicle Security - Tramigo

pix03.jpg

Re: Tramigo GPS Tracking - any comments?

Buy it if it works and gives you a peace of mind.

IMO, I have such devices in case i get robbed or carjacked in Msia/Thailand.

What is $2000 when you know you can recover your car (or at least the main chassis later. What's important to note is that it may not work if car is driven underground hence active pinging (either manual or automatic) of device is necessary. Is it sim card powered? Check if coordinates can be mapped on Google Earth also.

yeah, it requires a sim card. its like sending sms to the device and it replies its location with nearest landmarks.

how to check if the the coordinates can be mapped on google? let me check if it gives coordinates...

it's around $600,right?
u may buy from the kind of distributer, only they will provide specific instruction about how to use it to you. i recommend ww.coolasia.net

tom_ting;455295 said:

Hello,

I imported two units for evaluation (one for car and the other personal). They are fantastic and easy to use with heaps of features. Being an IT System Engineer helps to test all the features with ease. I have yet to install the immobilzer and ignition sensing on my X5. The unit is not cheap but worth every cent. Have a look at more information here, Tramigo Ireland under Product Support.

I will be importing some units in to test the market in New Zealand.

Any question? Feel free to ask.:dance:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back