Trip to Koh Samui

Re: Trip to Koh Samui

I am keen also...but know nuts about driving to thai border. Haven't even driven on NS highway before.

Sir you let me know when, i prep the car. :) we will surely have fun.

Mark, NSH is even easier to drive in SG.

dave;481945 said:
If have chance to go, I prefer to use the e39 old horse for long journey, able to do some exercise on my left leg.

Ai Mai? Ai Khee Mai?

Car surely can make it, most of the time its the driver that "think" they cannot make it.

During my riding days i have seen an uncle riding a LC125 to Hat Yai. Ultimate respect!

Now have to plan for next year schedule liao. This nov & dec have 3 outing to go.

Waiting for TS or organizer...

Boomzzzz

So Dave you only want to do this next year? not this yeaR?

SC_IS;482485 said:
So Dave you only want to do this next year? not this yeaR?
Ok lah, Lai lah lai lah,

My schedule: 31/oct to KK (red durian)
12/nov Club med (red wine)
29/nov Macau (big or small)
Dec ??? on lah.

Boomzzz

Lets do this December. We will need your help Red, probably follow your route or plan or something.

So whos in?

1. Dave
2. SC_IS

SC_IS;483442 said:
Lets do this December. We will need your help Red, probably follow your route or plan or something.

So whos in?

1. Dave
2. SC_IS
3. Littlered (can I? can I?)

I am interested. Was thinking of a trip to Penang in Dec on my own so stretching a bit pass the border should be fun.

Question for Red3er...were you on runflats? Lack of a spare tyre is a big worry for me.

SC_IS - Sure i will be most glad to help.

Littlered - I'm on Eagle F1 Asymmetric. One of the convoy would need to have tyre repair kit, either the cuttle fish or foam type.

Thanks big Red (hehe). Coincidentally, will be changing my Bridgestones to F1 Asym next month as well.

Littlered;483549 said:
Thanks big Red (hehe). Coincidentally, will be changing my Bridgestones to F1 Asym next month as well.

Guess that yours is also a red car.

dave;481811 said:
ANYONE GAME for this drive up?..waiting for an organiser/ ts for this..wanted to try this all along but know nothing bout crossing Thai border..my furtherest trip up north is to Perlis only..

bro its my dream to drive to thailand phuket, samui, koh pangan, whatever lah...lets go man...!!!

my car can boh ah???? im on pilot sport cups leh...siao liao....

dec 14-20!!! 7 days!!! swee swee....i want infinity pool in my villa....

and thanks guys for posting yr trip and pics....i had a damn great time reading it...

Shameless, lets do it.

1. SC_IS
2. Dave
3. Shameless

just to share a drive to phuket i did with Red3er a year back;

Click here for photos:- minisg.com :: Probably the best mini website in Singapore

hope the photos will encourage more to sign up for your drive;

as Red3er mentioned, the fear of uncertainty is more daunting than the drive itself;

but in a group, really nothing to worry about as there will be friends around to help solve the problems...

SHAMELESS;484110 said:
lets do it bro....mai tu liao....... :)

Dont kill birds on the way up

Very nice pic... The drive looks fun...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexjamesalex21