triple service oso available at PML now

Re: triple service oso available at PML now

Meek;928824 said:
yup. i paid all with vouchers. confirmed. :) sart.
Nice, very nice.

How e hell u get so many vouchers! Got extra to give me? :lol: just joking.

triple service oso available at PML now

Baby1M;928943 said:
Nice, very nice.

How e hell u get so many vouchers! Got extra to give me? :lol: just joking.

:) you must know how to charm your SE.... when you buy the car.... hehe.
haha. still have vouchers... lalala...

Meek;928961 said:
:) you must know how to charm your SE.... when you buy the car.... hehe.
haha. still have vouchers... lalala...
:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
U can charm e SE with tat cute bmw bear bear look... look at me, a fat round furry ball, cannot charm.

Baby1M;929007 said:
:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
U can charm e SE with tat cute bmw bear bear look... look at me, a fat round furry ball, cannot charm.

if kennot charm then nibble.... ;)

Hi to all the queries on the Oil Service Package. Our prices are inclusive of GST and we definitely welcome full payment by PML vouchers.

Performance Motors Limited;929569 said:
Hi to all the queries on the Oil Service Package. Our prices are inclusive of GST and we definitely welcome full payment by PML vouchers.

this one we alr know. mayb u can highlight about the nil vehicle check and shell oil that PML is using vs MA?

gadgets;929586 said:
this one we alr know. mayb u can highlight about the nil vehicle check and shell oil that PML is using vs MA?
If both identical with same oil type, then where e difference? :thinking::thinking:

Baby1M;929590 said:
If both identical with same oil type, then where e difference? :thinking::thinking:

Dear Baby1M,

It is not the same, Munich Automobiles' package is inclusive of the vehicle check and we only use BMW recommended Castrol EDGE Professional oils only. Just to clarify the difference.

M-Nut;929601 said:
Dear Baby1M,

It is not the same, Munich Automobiles' package is inclusive of the vehicle check and we only use BMW recommended Castrol EDGE Professional oils only. Just to clarify the difference.
Yups I know. Thanks for the further clarification to all.

Was just tinkering gadget's brain as to why should PML use same oil as MA... otherwise where is the difference :p

Baby1M;929604 said:
Was just tinkering gadget's brain as to why should PML use same oil as MA... otherwise where is the difference :p

mayb i did not put it correctly. i had wanted to ask PML why they use shell when manufacturer recommended castrol. mayb they know somethi that we dont. mayb it's their way of using the cheaper options just so that they can priced their packages $10+ cheaper. competition is good, so we can have an option

gadgets;929607 said:
mayb i did not put it correctly. i had wanted to ask PML why they use shell when manufacturer recommended castrol. mayb they know somethi that we dont. mayb it's their way of using the cheaper options just so that they can priced their packages $10+ cheaper. competition is good, so we can have an option

Hi there gadgets,

You can rest assured that PML strictly follows the guidelines set by BMW, who has a list of recommended oils that all distributors worldwide have to follow. I've seen this list posted on some international BMW forums and you can search for it if you're curious to see the full list of BMW recommended oil.

gadgets;929607 said:
I don't think it is an issue about PML using cheaper oil, afterall the Shell Helix Ultra is BMW LL04. They can package cheaper because I think it is becasue of one difference, read below.

Garf;928927 said:
PML's prices for E90 (4 cylinder non-turbo) seems to be cheaper than MA.
For E90, figuratively and just using both the charts, PML (S$580) is cheaper to MA (S$652) by $72 (both inclusive of GST). However there is one other difference besides Shell and Castrol, read below;

Vehicle Check - Provide by MA, none in PML. This vehicle check* which can cost maybe approx $70+ per service... so for 3 trips for service checks, it add up to $210+... so apparently, if we go into details, MA's TSP is worth more than it's face value or chart of S$652 (plus approx $210+).

Cents worth,

* I recalled more than 15 items, saw it on my last servicing but cannot remember the exact number/list. No photographic memory here.

Last edited by a moderator:

gadgets;929607 said:
I don't think it is an issue about PML using cheaper oil, afterall the Shell Helix Ultra is BMW LL04.

They can package cheaper because I think it is because of one other difference, read below (for meek's ride/model, PML is $10 cheaper);

Garf;928927 said:
For E90, figuratively and just using both the charts, PML (S$580) is cheaper to MA (S$652) by $72 (both inclusive of GST). However there is one other difference besides Shell and Castrol, read below;

Vehicle Check - Provide by MA, none in PML. This vehicle check* which can cost maybe approx $70+ per service... so for 3 trips for service checks, it add up to $210+... so apparently, if we go into details, MA's TSP is worth more than it's face value or chart of S$652 (plus approx $210+).

Cents worth,

* I recalled more than 15 items, saw it on my last servicing but cannot remember the exact number/list. No photographic memory here.

gadgets;929607 said:
I don't think it is an issue about PML using cheaper oil, afterall the Shell Helix Ultra is BMW LL04.

They can package cheaper because I think it is because of one other difference, read below (for meek's ride/model, PML is $10 cheaper based on both charts);

Garf;928927 said:
For E90, figuratively and just using both the charts, PML (S$580) is cheaper to MA (S$652) by $72 (both inclusive of GST). However there is one other difference besides Shell and Castrol which is; Vehicle Check.

Vehicle Check - Provide by MA, none by PML. This vehicle check* which can cost maybe approx $70+ per service check... so for 3 trips for service checks, it add up to $210+... so apparently, if we go into details, MA's TSP is worth more than it's face value or chart of S$652 (the vehicle checks of total $210+ is transparent).

Cents worth,

* I recalled more than 15 items, saw it on my last servicing and so many on list that I gave up looking in specifics therefore cannot remember the exact number. No photographic memory here.

Baby1M;929792 said:

They can package cheaper because I think it is because of one other difference, read below (for meek's ride/model, PML is $10 cheaper based on both charts)

agree. i also noticed the shortfall of the vehicle check in pml's package earlier. so package for package & price, MA's win. or mayb pml thinks their coffee is nicer so 'worth' the premium. nows for the journey to the farther west and endure with the construction menace

all this talk about vehicle check got me curious and I thought I should "check on my own vehicle check". Turns out mine's due only in 2016 (or another 35k). Is this the same for other bros here or is mine unusually late?

F30 328i

gadgets;929918 said:
agree. i also noticed the shortfall of the vehicle check in pml's package earlier. so package for package & price, MA's win. or mayb pml thinks their coffee is nicer so 'worth' the premium. nows for the journey to the farther west and endure with the construction menace
Well MA win because... looking from another persepctive... current PML's TSP is version 1.0 and current MA's TSP is version 2.0 (revamped from version 1.0)

So competition is good :goodup:

freestyle2031;929948 said:
all this talk about vehicle check got me curious and I thought I should "check on my own vehicle check". Turns out mine's due only in 2016 (or another 35k). Is this the same for other bros here or is mine unusually late?

F30 328i

Looks normal to me, I didn't service my previous car for three years too. BMWs are damn robust.

Oilman said:
Looks normal to me, I didn't service my previous car for three years too. BMWs are damn robust.

LOL !!! Try 4 years !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk88today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back