TUNED up E90 320i preFL.

Re: TUNED up E90 320i preFL.

Hi bro, can PM me the damage too? thanks!

Bro, currently I am on Velocity. Do you think I should go for flash and remove Velocity? Did you get a better FC after flashing? Currently I am getting 8.5km/l with 19" rim on my 320i 05 ride.

PM me the damage too. :)

denniszz;814175 said:
Bro, currently I am on Velocity. Do you think I should go for flash and remove Velocity? Did you get a better FC after flashing? Currently I am getting 8.5km/l with 19" rim on my 320i 05 ride.

PM me the damage too. :)
Hi Denniszz,

To be honest, i can't really comment, as i have not tried Velocity, however i strongly believe that the re-map (tuning) done by Alvin was really good for me....i could feel the instant delivery of power, however what i would suggest is that you do a test drive on my car and see if you feel the diff and if you like it. that would the best IMHO.
On FC i really think that your's is already good liao....8.5km/l on 19"...2005....again it also depends on your driving pattern....heavy/light footed....% of city driving and % on highway driving.......
on the otherhand i have not managed to actually monitor the FC as my wife is the main driver and i travel most of the time...90% of the time my car is driven within the residential area/town....so there are many stop&go-s due to traffic lights....and also its short span of driving; home-school-home around 4-5km distance.....with this kind of driving i get around 8.5km/l...but if i do more highway PIE/CTE/SLE/TPE but with a mix of city as well 70% city/30%highway.....can get around 9.5ish km/l.....do note this is not all that accurate....my car is320i 2006. The reason i did the tune-up was to make the car a bit more responsive...pick up and such.....and i am extremely happy with that......UDM :)

will send the details to you, have a chat with Alvin...and let me know if you to test drive my car......i think that is better.....

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Monfreeze Archangel;814317 said:
Hi Denniszz,

To be honest, i can't really comment, as i have not tried Velocity, however i strongly believe that the re-map (tuning) done by Alvin was really good for me....i could feel the instant delivery of power, however what i would suggest is that you do a test drive on my car and see if you feel the diff and if you like it. that would the best IMHO.
On FC i really think that your's is already good liao....8.5km/l on 19"...2005....again it also depends on your driving pattern....heavy/light footed....% of city driving and % on highway driving.......
on the otherhand i have not managed to actually monitor the FC as my wife is the main driver and i travel most of the time...90% of the time my car is driven within the residential area/town....so there are many stop&go-s due to traffic lights....and also its short span of driving; home-school-home around 4-5km distance.....with this kind of driving i get around 8.5km/l...but if i do more highway PIE/CTE/SLE/TPE but with a mix of city as well 70% city/30%highway.....can get around 9.5ish km/l.....do note this is not all that accurate....my car is320i 2006. The reason i did the tune-up was to make the car a bit more responsive...pick up and such.....and i am extremely happy with that......UDM :)

will send the details to you, have a chat with Alvin...and let me know if you to test drive my car......i think that is better.....

Cheers

Thanks for your PM and detailed explanation on your experience. I still have 3 years with my ride... so was thinking to flash for more power or keep my Velocity until the last day it can serve me... haha...

denniszz;814351 said:
Thanks for your PM and detailed explanation on your experience. I still have 3 years with my ride... so was thinking to flash for more power or keep my Velocity until the last day it can serve me... haha...
okie point noted Bro,

And you r most welcome....but do let me know if u wanna test drive my car....and we can have a kopi session.....

Cheers

thirdrockdweller;814628 said:
Hi bro,

Would be grateful if u could PM me any info about the tuning. Thanks a million.
Hi thirdrockdweller,

Have sent u the details Bro....

Cheers

any other bros went for the tuning already care to share their reviews?

:)

Monfreeze Archangel;814317 said:
Hi Denniszz,

Cheers

Hi :)

Can PM me the detail and damages too?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New88News1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back