TUNED up E90 320i preFL.

Re: TUNED up E90 320i preFL.

Can anyone please share with me the damage? Will there be any improvement to the FC? Please share the reviews who had done the tune also can?

Dear folks,

Am living at Tanah merat n driving a fl 320.

Can someone pm me the damage pls?

Hi Bro,

Can PM me too? Would like to know more details and damage. Hehe! 320i 07

Thanks!!

Hi

Can PM me the price and detail for 320i 2006?

If in any case, dun like the new mapping, possible to reload to stock ecu program?

Thanks.

Any preFL E90 320i Owner did the remap?

Any idea how much power improvement and fuel save from the remap of the ecu?

Any E90 320i did the remap?

Can share your experience on the new tuning? Good?

Any just to check. monster tuning offer dyno result as well?

Hi All,

sorry for the delay as i have been away, just got back. All PMs sent, kindly do get in touch with Alvin directly....

Hi Bro Cochran,

As for me the tuning was an great experience, car felt more responsive and powerful....also Alvin does not have Dyno....but i am sure that he can hook you up to carry out the Dyno.

Cheers and sorry about the delays in replying.... :(

i am done the tuning at Monster tune.. today is the 1st day.. still don't feel much.. a little lighter at the moment..

i will keep monitoring and see it will improved in coming 2-3days later according to Nick/Alvin..

TUNED up E90 320i preFL.

Don't mean to be a wet blanket but money spent on tuning for NA is pure waste of money! Gains vs $pend totally not worth. 10%? Save it buy a turbo

alim26;882938 said:
Don't mean to be a wet blanket but money spent on tuning for NA is pure waste of money! Gains vs $pend totally not worth. 10%? Save it buy a turbo

lol.. wan turbo buy wrx cheap cheap only..

ppl who mod their 320 just wan more on drivability..
if purely power hunger, a lot of cars can buy..

Last edited by a moderator:

lkh007;882930 said:
i am done the tuning at Monster tune.. today is the 1st day.. still don't feel much.. a little lighter at the moment..

i will keep monitoring and see it will improved in coming 2-3days later according to Nick/Alvin..

Update on ur drive?
how?
I did mine on Thu. Now still 'running in'

The car a little bit jerky when gear change and i noted... If car speed is below 20km/h. e.g. when car at stop. u release the brake, the car will roll on the car rpm without stepping on the accelerator. The fuel consumption rate will go to 15-18l/100km. Not stepping anything ah.... above ard 20km/h the consumption gauge will drop to about 0-5l/100km shown the speedo..

Izzit normal?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rosenbergwellnesscenter
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back