Two killed, 3 injured in Rochor Road accident

Re: Two killed, 3 injured in Rochor Road accident

from video... the Ferrari driver was in no way reacting to taxi in front of him. no left steer, no tyre screech.. it was flying ..no shit. it's head on!
looks like a farking suicide to me...
I wonder what was the last words coming out from his mouth..
only the pax will ever know

LIVE VIDEO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JfAaOABk4g]Singapore tragic accident video - warning, graphic (Ferrari / Taxi) - YouTube[/ame]

zag;814849 said:

the one still lying at TTSH might know

Euphoria;814651 said:
I read that before I saw the above. Well, so who feels offended when we go PRC witch hunting? I recall a few, no offence.

I can be and has been civilised but it is exactly such attitude by them (again & again) which has breached my tolerance where I no longer feel ashame to be part of a PRC 'witch hunting'.... I am still objective as there are some good PRC... not talking about those WL hor :laughlik:

Pardon my language, who e fcuk gives them e right (besides PAP) to ask us Singaporean to integrate with the newcomers? It is as good as saying we have to integrate with our house guest's behaviour instead of our guest integrating to our house rules?

Note:
1) It took about 2 to 3s before the cab entered the yellow box (after the pedestrian path) after the lights turn green. Furthermore incident happened near the end of the yellow box, no body zooom off upon green light. Therefore, the MF PRC new citizens is just trying to justify the wrong.
2) A boycott of PRC new citizen's food stall has already been issued by netizen... he asked for it since he did not just stfu, is all i can say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Call this a pissed off :furious: post after e PRC new citizen :evil: who puts blame on e poor cabby who was never at fault for e accident.

Facts based on time stamp:
Lane (where Ferrari travels):
04:09:10 = Lights turn Amber/Orange
04:09:11 = Lights Orange, Green right-turn arrow is out.
04:09:12 = Lights still Orange, Green right-turn flashing.
04:09:13 = Lights turn Red, Green right arrow disappeared.

Lane in camera's perspective:
04:09:16 = Light turn Green.
04:09:17 = Vehicles began to move
04:09:21 = Ferrari appears on e left of camera's pov
04:09:21 = 'Red lighting' zoom towards e right of camera's pov
04:09:21 = Ferrari ram into cab
04:09:21 = both vehicles out of camera's pov

Simple analysis:
- 3 seconds apart before lights turn green for lane of camera's persepctive.
- 1 second after before vehicles commence movement.
- 4 seconds when Ferrari 1st appeared at the road junction (left of camera's pov)
- Total 8 seconds after the traffic light turned red for e lane where e Ferrari travels.

:stfu::shoot: at the PRC new citizen:whipper:

I have seen and read tons of comments on this incident, but really what is most interesting is what our law and garment's verdict. Don't be surprise if the driver gets a 12 demerits pt and a massive $250 fine. Case close.

naan1974;814875 said:
I have seen and read tons of comments on this incident, but really what is most interesting is what our law and garment's verdict. Don't be surprise if the driver gets a 12 demerits pt and a massive $250 fine. Case close.

The PRC driver run road to china liao.......in a urn.
can still fine him for $250 and 12 demerit points ?

martin has no brains, ppl are crying for blood despite the fact the driver paid for his actions with his life. and now they have an idiot to vent their frustrations on.

diablo_728;814884 said:
martin has no brains, ppl are crying for blood despite the fact the driver paid for his actions with his life. and now they have an idiot to vent their frustrations on.
One netizen even got a print screen of his original post (if not photoshopped) before he edited it. The print screen showed he stated 'the cab driver deserve it'... this idiot is asking for it, he has kinda diverted netizen's call for his blood now... it is a good thing yea :lol2:

zag;814849 said:
from video... the Ferrari driver was in no way reacting to taxi in front of him. no left steer, no tyre screech.. it was flying ..no shit. it's head on!
looks like a farking suicide to me...

The dividers on the left side of the cross junction were high enough to 'hide' the oncoming vehicles coming out from the right, which probably explains why there have been quite a few accidents occurred there recently.

probably no last words when everything happened in a flash.

Baby1M;814894 said:
One netizen even got a print screen of his original post (if not photoshopped) before he edited it. The print screen showed he stated 'the cab driver deserve it'... this idiot is asking for it, he has kinda diverted netizen's call for his blood now... it is a good thing yea :lol2:

This guy should go down to the wake and apologies.

Just back from the wake to hand some cheques from me and my colleagues. Saw the son and i do hope that they can continue to pursue their education with the donations received.

人间还是有温暖. Singaporeans are not that bad after all.

Just watched the whole video. Didnt even bother to brake, difficult to believe not on influence of alcohol, else must be hanky panky.

The pedestrian on the left was walking before the red man turn green, so unless he did not looked right to check out the traffic before crossing, the ferrari have to be travelling damn f***ing fast thru the street to reach the junction

Arkantos;814936 said:
Just watched the whole video. Didnt even bother to brake, difficult to believe not on influence of alcohol, else must be hanky panky.

The pedestrian on the left was walking before the red man turn green, so unless he is not looking left to check out the traffic, the ferrari have to be travelling damn f***ing fast thru the street to reach the junction
at that speed, i dun even think he has time to register seeing the taxi before impact

Mockngbrd;814938 said:
at that speed, i dun even think he has time to register seeing the taxi before impact

Or maybe trying to show off hisgf, his fast and satki car . Ended up paying with his life and dragged others in as well.

Wonder if the ferrari guy family will pay to shut the ger's mouth from the media.

Source at 2 degrees of separation, says smell of alcohol was in the air around the Ferrari because there obviously had been blood sprayed all over (alcohol in blood). And the passenger.. well, she wasn't dressed wholesomely..shall we say.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hanhtrinhtuoitrevn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back