Two killed, 3 injured in Rochor Road accident

Re: Two killed, 3 injured in Rochor Road accident

iscoupe;816860 said:
insurance confirm goes up for fast car, esp liberty who insured most of the ferrari, lambo... The most insurance expensive i came across was $90,000 annually for a age23.

orh bee good

Ferrari front low slung seats should be quite near. Can ask Ferrari owners here to try if the move is possible.... I am just leaving no stone unturned....

Arkantos;816329 said:
Did with her sealt belt on? Damn solid!

No on seat belt and yet lucky to escape the gallow? Damn bloody heng!

Arkantos;816329 said:
No on seat belt and yet lucky to escape the gallow? Damn bloody heng!

What has prison gotta do with this? :OTpolis:

iScoupe;816860 said:
very possible, without drinking & the gf did not touch/suck him, his speed definitely trying to beat the next traffic light turning amber, cos the red should appear long enough before the taxi move off. that road traffic light like as many as lamp post.

Insurance confirm goes up for fast car, esp Liberty who insured most of the Ferrari, Lambo... the most insurance expensive I came across was $90,000 annually for a age23.

buy QQ spyder good...................... ins. less then 5k..........

marklee;817158 said:

Quick quick. We need another COI where millions will be squandered, I mean, spent meaningfully, to give us expert views and best practices suggestions that the fcuking common man could give - because, unlike ivory tower mini$tars and $cholars, the common man actually takes the MRT or taxi to work and back, not just take it to be stomped for propaganda!

wobbles;817165 said:
Quick quick. We need another COI where millions will be squandered, I mean, spent meaningfully, to give us expert views and best practices suggestions that the fcuking common man could give - because, unlike ivory tower mini$tars and $cholars, the common man actually takes the MRT or taxi to work and back, not just take it to be stomped for propaganda!

"Public Transport Council chairman Gerard Ee said he personally felt that all taxis should be equipped with airbags, since such a safety feature is commonly available."

This Gerard Ee is another joker. If these are really his personal thoughts, why never bother to push for its implementation?

I thought all new cars should come with at least driver airbags? Sonata is not a very old model. I suspect the airbags are removed to cut cost of replacing them if they are activated in an accident which taxis are prone to. Airbag cost about 2-3k if I'm not wrong.

Em. The airbags are not removed lah. The cabs were ordered from the manufacturer without the airbag option.

Not I want to kpkb, but reading this news of cabs without air bags make me fumed. To save cost, these profiteering taxi companies are willing to risk commuters' and drivers' lives? I mean wtf are they thinking? Is money everything for these transport companies? What has this country becomes? We are supposed to be first world nation, not some third world cheapo poor country! Would this practice of cost-saving even occur to a country like Switzerland which garment always emulate? This deliberate action of compromising safety would have violated so many codes in other countries so much so that a public enquiry is unavoidable. Over here, we just shake our heads and say let's move on. How many 'move ons' can we tolerate?

DrK;817224 said:
Not I want to kpkb, but reading this news of cabs without air bags make me fumed. To save cost, these profiteering taxi companies are willing to risk commuters' and drivers' lives? I mean wtf are they thinking? Is money everything for these transport companies? What has this country becomes? We are supposed to be first world nation, not some third world cheapo poor country! Would this practice of cost-saving even occur to a country like Switzerland which garment always emulate? This deliberate action of compromising safety would have violated so many codes in other countries so much so that a public enquiry is unavoidable. Over here, we just shake our heads and say let's move on. How many 'move ons' can we tolerate?

When a safety issue that needs to be looked into, it seems no one ever thought of it. When no incident happens, everyone keeps quiet. Profiting as much as they can, cutting as much cost as they can. When a major accident such as this happened, only then the council says its necessary.

For godsake, can they wakeup??? The citizens had enough of shaking head and just moving on in anger.

dinomax;817244 said:
When a safety issue that needs to be looked into, it seems no one ever thought of it. When no incident happens, everyone keeps quiet. Profiting as much as they can, cutting as much cost as they can. When a major accident such as this happened, only then the council says its necessary.

For godsake, can they wakeup??? The citizens had enough of shaking head and just moving on in anger.

Err, not true bro. They STOMP.

A lot.

But the 60.1 always prevails.

Last edited by a moderator:

dinomax;817244 said:

besides airbags, they should have insurance coverage for passengers.
imagine u take cab, u kena, end up in hospital...who pays for medical bills and loss of income?

sszone;821374 said:
besides airbags, they should have insurance coverage for passengers.
imagine u take cab, u kena, end up in hospital...who pays for medical bills and loss of income?

like that confirm, cab fare will be expensive....

cheersssssssssssssssssssssss

Hope the injured recovers soon....

And hope no one ask what is the driver's nationality.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hanhtrinhtuoitrevn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back