Ultra Young & New Owner

Re: Ultra Young & New Owner

Saify saify..I didn't know you roll out a mat to welcome Glenda. VERY UNLIKE YOU! Glenda..welcome to the forum and club...once you mix and match before you know it...you will form a small group.

Liverpudlian;149778 said:
hey sweetie!

This is Cles aka Mrs Liverpudlian. hehe. Cya around in this forum, perhaps at the next meetup? Catch up soon yea. Looking forward to our mani/pedi sessions!

:juggle:

yoz! great meeting up with you and thanks alot! a big surprise to have caught by you! haha!:nehnehhh:

see you soon for some mani real soon & also the next bmw meeting =) hahahaha!

we love it when the men don't get it~
just like them..
they love it when it's their car! haha!:whythis:

nicholastan91;149722 said:
lol..so warm welcome hor? mine 1 used to be something like that too:p
haha wonder if the outcome be so good if my sis join in also..

how old ur sis? chio???

Terry;149853 said:
how old ur sis? chio???

u want have nic tan as ur bro-in-law meh...

Liverpudlian is guy lah......

That was Mrs Liverpudlian...... happen that they know each other.....

I think if Liverpudlian is gal then u sure see all the buaya :drool:

Sorry for the OT...........

Reminder : This is a Bimmer Forum!!! Not JING TONG YU NUI YI XIAN QIAN!! :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Liverpudlian;149885 said:
Liverpudlian is guy lah......

That was Mrs Liverpudlian...... happen that they know each other.....

I think if Liverpudlian is gal then u sure see all the buaya :drool:

Sorry for the OT...........

Reminder : This is a Bimmer Forum!!! Not JING TONG YU NUI YI XIAN QIAN!! :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

oh yes, you answered all questions for me, thanks! =)
nice to see you in here & caught by your wife.! she told me you're a car loverrrr freak!
it's good but wife is ten thousand times more impt haha!
And... what's with the car spa.? It really sounds interesting.. (info from your wife) :cloud9:
AHAHAHAHA!

cheers!:juggle:

missypolkadot;149515 said:
hahaaha! yessss javier.! no lah.. since i own a BMW, might as well join ma.. den can bring my gf along for the outings and see more nice cars before some girls feel so damn good to have alot of Bimmers friends n come showing off when they don't even OWN ONE!! hahaha!!!

hate such people, shouldn't be showing off somehow!! girls' a bitch!

got miss me.. hahaaha! ok la see you sooon!!:juggle:

Ehh...u gt bf le miss for wad. Haa...wei.. i lost ur hp no. Pte me ya? See u soon... Free come out. Dont always stay at home.

Hi missypolkadot...how come your nick is so difficult to pronounce and type...any special reasons? I see you have met some of the regular forumers...do enjoy! Really this is the longest mat rolled for a thread for newbie:)

keanw1;149905 said:
Really this is the longest mat rolled for a thread for newbie:)

Thats cause missypokadot is a SYT, if not the tread died eons ago................

Sweet Young Thing lah.. tooz.. me not welcoming "Blender" by this post.. I hate SYT..

javiero;149899 said:
Ehh...u gt bf le miss for wad. Haa...wei.. i lost ur hp no. Pte me ya? See u soon... Free come out. Dont always stay at home.

sianz.....................................

missypolkadot;149657 said:
you damn funny la! haha~ okay dokie,see you around! =0 cheers!

I'm really a girl leh ivan!!!! you see me in person before leh. hahahahaa!

err...im not ivan...but welcome anyway. (looks like i should get myself a nice avatar too...)

Welcome missypolkadot. Suggest you sign up for BMW Advanced Driver Training if you haven't already. If you like your Bimmer, you will enjoy the day out at the track.

foxfrc5;150029 said:
Welcome missypolkadot. Suggest you sign up for BMW Advanced Driver Training if you haven't already. If you like your Bimmer, you will enjoy the day out at the track.

thanks! i will. =) cheers:cloud9:

keanw1;149905 said:
Hi missypolkadot...how come your nick is so difficult to pronounce and type...any special reasons? I see you have met some of the regular forumers...do enjoy! Really this is the longest mat rolled for a thread for newbie:)

hello.. missy polka dot very hard to pronounce meh.. lol! i like polka dots so.. yay. my friendster also this user! =) cheers.. haha. i'm just a newbie la.. alot more newbie to come.. one yr later i'm goona join merc... hahaha meanwhile enjoy the bmw club lol. have anice day!:cloud9:

missypolkadot;150074 said:
hello.. missy polka dot very hard to pronounce meh.. lol! i like polka dots so.. yay. my friendster also this user! =) cheers.. haha. i'm just a newbie la.. alot more newbie to come.. one yr later i'm goona join merc... hahaha meanwhile enjoy the bmw club lol. have anice day!:cloud9:

why join merc next year...stay BMW!!! :evil:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo6789skin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back