Ultra Young & New Owner

Re: Ultra Young & New Owner

lol the moment a girl comes everyone immidiately replies lol... think the youngest drivers here are me terry and rapture all 18

Hi..Thanks for explaining th reason for your long nick. Well...like everyone mentioned that this the longest thread for a newbie. Hope to meet you at this month Meet-up. Do sign with the E90 Division which I sometimes hang out with.

missypolkadot;150074 said:
hello.. missy polka dot very hard to pronounce meh.. lol! i like polka dots so.. yay. my friendster also this user! =) cheers.. haha. i'm just a newbie la.. alot more newbie to come.. one yr later i'm goona join merc... hahaha meanwhile enjoy the bmw club lol. have anice day!:cloud9:

Do join the E90 division group as they are quite active and jovial every week:)

No wonder... when people asked what car u driving??? I would replied BM. Buaya Man.... Hur...

warmest welcome to polka dot gal. Hope you enjoy the experience of BMW ownership and the club ppl.

Terry;150086 said:
why join merc next year...stay BMW!!! :evil:

she dun wanna be big mouth................

pilotsnoopy;150591 said:
she dun wanna be big mouth................

hahaha ya loh.. bmw for rich ppl.. canot so hard to maintain. haha.. merz better lol.! anyway thanks all peeps for welcoming me.. =) i hope to learn more about cars sooon and hope i can make it to the coming outin if my gf n mrs liverpudlian can make it.. lol! =) cheers peeps!

missypolkadot;150659 said:
hahaha ya loh.. bmw for rich ppl.. canot so hard to maintain. haha.. merz better lol.! anyway thanks all peeps for welcoming me.. =) i hope to learn more about cars sooon and hope i can make it to the coming outin if my gf n mrs liverpudlian can make it.. lol! =) cheers peeps!

See lah.u bua yahs...... now she don't dear come by herself................:nehnehhh:

WTH..this thread is still alive n moving..haha cant believe u guys man..its more like a talking thread then a welcoming thread liao.

jaskin;150749 said:
idiot. you just revived it.

nah it wasnt me..it was Gombat who bring the thread up..heh i saw this thread last posted by him..so i reply..:lol2:

nicholastan91;150761 said:
nah it wasnt me..it was Gombat who bring the thread up..heh i saw this thread last posted by him..so i reply..:lol2:

Well u are certainly keeping it alive................ please lah let the poor girl enjoy her BMW like I m mine.................

Gombat;150773 said:
Well u are certainly keeping it alive................ please lah let the poor girl enjoy her BMW like I m mine.................

:eek: opps..:laughlik:

Ah...just saw your forum inception post.

This is a very educational forum, and a helpful one. Just ask any question or request for assistance and you will get immediate answers I reckon, since there are buayas around ( Beng excluded). But Buayas as they may be, they are harmless ones...just like I am a harmless Beng.

tourism industry? :woowooo: Good one...integrated resort aka modified gambling malls are the way to go. Soon your 320i will become an M3

Good luck hia-buay !

Miss Glenda SPH, Why is ur car always at Springleaf? Haa...:nehnehhh:

Is there tourism mgmt course in singapore? In Shatec?

---------------------------------------------

Sorry, me went Internet surfing and yup found out its a Shatec course...

javiero;150995 said:
Miss Glenda SPH, Why is ur car always at Springleaf? Haa...:nehnehhh:

haahaha you super like to tell ppl who i am hor.. damn it. ! say my name le now say where i appear.... tml night i gona appear again leh! lol.!!!!

Springleaf Tower? or what? haha cause I'm at Springleaf Tower.
Javiero?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo6789skin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back