Ultra Young & New Owner

Re: Ultra Young & New Owner

he goes to taboo.............. kekekekeke

hahahahah... Taboo only for Saify and Nic Tan la... both will be hot fav there... :p

Fri night ah... i usually there le... do u drive there? which part u usually hang around? hehehe..

who wat? y my name is here? lols..
btw i m a owner of a BMX F3(black)
in other words,its a BMW M3(black) thanks!
btw welcome in..enjoy ur stay...i m the youngest of em all!
mdr1.gif

Wow, I feel old!!! Anyone else feel this way when reading this thread? Anyway, I am pretty new here too but Welcome and the people here are really great with car advise and since you are a lady, I think you will get even more willing advisors!

Nicholas you forget to mention your Zonda F :thumbsup:

Velvet this and every Friday!

nicholas always been aim by ppl...LoL!!!hello miss polkadot, your not ultra young...there are more younger ppl in this forum driving beemer..like mi i am younger than you by 1 month..hehe..enjoy ur stay here....

Allan

hello welcome lady...

so many lurkers decide to appear in this thread...hmm hmm...

wa, how come if new member is ayoung lady, so many ppl welcome her. so noce to be a young attractive female. anyway welcome and enjoy the banter in the forum. me also new. seems a lot of us stay in the east.

hahaha, i usually drvive to zouk for convenience but not this Friday!! =) I am usually at phuture instead. heh.

oh,thanks for welcoming me.! It seems like i'm getting old. whooo~ at least i ain't the youngest!

yea agreee most of u stay east.. but yea, east side ppl rocks . hahaha.!

South side rocks..........

Tooty Glenda Sim PH. Finally join this forum le ahh.. javier here.

KC Chuang;149364 said:
wa, how come if new member is ayoung lady, so many ppl welcome her. so noce to be a young attractive female. anyway welcome and enjoy the banter in the forum. me also new. seems a lot of us stay in the east.

chee hong mah. .

jaskin;149436 said:
chee hong mah. .

ya lor tats y u always see jaskin in 'lan hong' threads...

Welcome Glenda
Looks like ur place is the closest to our monthly meet up now hahaha....u just beat me by less than 1km I think....

javiero;149434 said:
Tooty Glenda Sim PH. Finally join this forum le ahh.. javier here.

hahaaha! yessss javier.! no lah.. since i own a BMW, might as well join ma.. den can bring my gf along for the outings and see more nice cars before some girls feel so damn good to have alot of Bimmers friends n come showing off when they don't even OWN ONE!! hahaha!!!

hate such people, shouldn't be showing off somehow!! girls' a bitch!

got miss me.. hahaaha! ok la see you sooon!!:juggle:

TripleM;149476 said:
Welcome Glenda
Looks like ur place is the closest to our monthly meet up now hahaha....u just beat me by less than 1km I think....

opps.. too bad my hm is rreal near to the kallang mac! haha.. coz it's along the road towards the ending la.. hehe. nvm, we are reali neighbours already! next time see me horn me hahaahah!:woowooo:

Hi there Glenda,

Welcome here. Words of caution. There r lots of buaya here. Be careful. If not bcoz i getting married. I b one of them too... haha... U sold ur Jazz?? (hint hint) Congrats on ur new car. Should have that long time ago... But still nv too late!

Cheers...

Pak Jack, u n some sharkies have seen her b4! Haha....

ACS CAB3;149523 said:
Hi there Glenda,

Welcome here. Words of caution. There r lots of buaya here. Be careful. If not bcoz i getting married. I b one of them too... haha... U sold ur Jazz?? (hint hint) Congrats on ur new car. Should have that long time ago... But still nv too late!

Cheers...

:yikess: OH MY GOD!!! Damn, you know i own a HONDA in the past.. argh!..! Don't say out ma.. idiot! who're you? i really dunnoo leh LOL! ooh yea, change it since last yr P-plate's over! Heh.! And i'm loving cars more especially BMW.! Thanks thanks, better admit who you're! LOL. :furious:

wah...u all damn jialat...see new chio member then all welcome... other newbies dun get such overwhelming welcome wor..hahaha...

anyway, welcome!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back