Unbiased write-up on the SMRT cock-ups

Re: Unbiased write-up on the SMRT cock-ups

Yesterday at 12am when I left Marina Sq alot of people waiting for cabs... some looked chio would have picked them up but I bet they were jail bait.

that and I'm a steady.

Where is the DISLIKE button? Liar Jason.....

jaskin;717249 said:
Yesterday at 12am when I left Marina Sq alot of people waiting for cabs... some looked chio would have picked them up but I bet they were jail bait.
Ya, same here, pass by Newton and Steven Road, lots of people stranded without a cab.
My sister's colleagues all 10 of them couldn't get a cab at 12am. Very cham.....

Sorry I forgot I should be careful about my remarks since our transport system is damn world class one.

Oilman;717248 said:
There will come a day...
... when the MRT breaks down and people get on the bus driven by an FT who loses his way
Passengers trapped in bus for 2 hours when driver got lost: Report

... some get on taxis driven by a junkie who goes around smashing up cars
Taxi driver rams 5 cars and 5 ComfortDelGro taxis in spree

... those who choose to wait in the trains find that there's no phone network
Network down? Blame surge in data usage: Experts

... others who try to walk their way home get caught in a flash flood
Flash floods hit western Singapore - Channel NewsAsia

... all this on a day when another fare "adjustment" is announced
ComfortDelGro to revise cab fares

Then, we will truly be world class.

Wa steady. :goodup:
Now I die die must work hard. No BMW at least still must have a Picanto.

C3P0 said:

I know, you look down on me, cause I no hab R8.

C3P0;717271 said:
Ya, same here, pass by Newton and Steven Road, lots of people stranded without a cab.
My sister's colleagues all 10 of them couldn't get a cab at 12am. Very cham.....

Sorry I forgot I should be careful about my remarks since our transport system is damn world class one.

Wa steady. :goodup:

i passed by Orchard Stevens Road the bus stop outside DFS...and thought...wah...Christmas Shopping so fantastic meh...

next time you can call 1800-Call-BMW-SG-Cab

am sure many bros whom scare of jail bait will respond to the call...

kenntona;717275 said:
I know, you look down on me, cause I no hab R8.

Please post youtube Ah Beng video and invite me out for a fight.
But I will tua. :woottt:

You should be named Brobot GoBangWall cause you bang wall all the time !!!

BroBot wrongoffsetmakeyoufaint

Next time MRT break down, I will just give a bang and break the door open and rescue everyone. That time see u all still laugh at me or not.

Best comment I heard today "CEO/COO and all SMRT management staff should be penalised to take SMRT by default for 6 months for every disruption."

Since they'll never fire anyone or dock anyone's pay, commuters should be given one day's free public transport islandwide for every hour of disruption. Win-win.

this is the best
kenntona;717336 said:
Best comment I heard today "CEO/COO and all SMRT management staff should be penalised to take SMRT by default for 6 months for every disruption."

not good. income down = penalise innocent shareholder (i'm talking about the uncle & auntie who owns smrt share with their hard earn money). dock high position pay is a good option.

if lta fine few hundreds thousands also no good because at the end, the lost of income or higher cost will be transferred to commuter (one way or another)

Oilman;717345 said:
Since they'll never fire anyone or dock anyone's pay, commuters should be given one day's free public transport islandwide for every hour of disruption. Win-win.

SMRT also apologised for an "oversight" which saw a message dispatched to all its taxi drivers of an "income opportunity" following the massive train service disruption. "Our staff used a template and we have since corrected it," the SMRT spokesperson said.

How many templates they have? Is there one which say "Knife Sharpened Sharp Sharp"?

kenntona;717352 said:
SMRT also apologised for an "oversight" which saw a message dispatched to all its taxi drivers of an "income opportunity" following the massive train service disruption. "Our staff used a template and we have since corrected it," the SMRT spokesperson said.

How many templates they have? Is there one which say "Knife Sharpened Sharp Sharp"?

or else how 2 drive ferrari? Goto SMRT HQ at stamford rd can see it parked at a reserved red lot... i saw it myself when i last visited that place.

Tsk Tsk Tsk, the peril and irony of a public transport company getting listing status. P&L and shareholders' interest reign over commuters' interests?

Best comment I heard was "Lui Tuck Yew and Saw Paik Haw should swap jobs, then ERP will breakdown all the time!"

No honest mistake taiji?

Transport Min also quiet sit one corner...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobalam11

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back