Unbiased write-up on the SMRT cock-ups

Re: Unbiased write-up on the SMRT cock-ups

If MRT kenna vandalized again the 3rd time, govt may seriously consider reinstating death by firing squad

here lo ... prease lo, very sincere one:

From CNA SMS News alert:

SMRT CEO Saw Phaik Hwa says she personally offers "sincere apologizes" for the incident yesterday where trains were down for almost five hours.

SMRT CEO Saw Phaik Hwa offers sincere apologises to all commuters affected by Thursday's night service disruptions, pledges full probe to prevent reoccurrence.

SMRT says it deployed some 60 staffs to test for alignment last night after the disruption,has not been able to establish yet what caused the exact problem.

If Aaron Tan was on that MRT he will sort her out!

Preese lor!

Rain worry about flood, take train worry breakdown ,
Spore Si bei malu nowadays . Machiam 3rd world country
Repent repent repent...

From CNN News Alert:
SMRT CEO Saw Phaik Hwa offers sincere apologises to all commuters affected by Thursday's night service disruptions, pledges full probe to prevent reoccurrence.

So how now, brown cow? Just yesterday, fugly face appears on national TV promising heaven and earth (but stopping short of stoping down and giving up on multi million dollar pay package, of course - who would want to give up such a cushy job, where the only KPI criteria are 1. Show sad face on TV when MRT breakdown, 2. Drum hard on bongos during charity show, preferably when camera is around, so can capture publicity shot and 3. Keep increasing fa so can return good $$$ to shareholder and get bigger pay packet for herself. This kind of job I also want).

And today, another breakdown. I think the best punishment is to make the transport minister, the minister of state for transport and all the MRT fat cats - ESP that CEO take the MRT DAILY FOR A YEAR. No cars, no taxis - just MRT. Practice what you preach mah. Then, confirm sure no breakdown - because according to old patterns, the HDB is always double washed, freshly repainted and the Banglas made to do double shifts before every MP or minister's visit to the estate (usually pre-election only, because I never see my MP after that ever again). So, if the transport minister and all MRT CEO are taking the train daily for a year, CONFIRM NO BREAKDOWN OR DELAY OR DISRUPTION FOR THAT WHOLE YEAR. Because elite taking train, sure got proper maintenance.

From CNA SMS News alert:
SMRT says it deployed some 60 staffs to test for alignment last night after the disruption,has not been able to establish yet what caused the exact problem

The primary cause of the problem is:

1. Too liberal an importation policy - foreign people of dubious talents, especially from a certain middle kingdom, have been flooding our shores. Similarly foreign but with even more dodgy and questionable 'talents' (more like economic refugees) from failed Angmoh Lands have also flooded our shores. All this simply caught out our infrastructure by surprise. We see it - over crowding in hospitals, HDB prices skyrocketing, MRT breaking down.

Simple. No need foreign expert panel to come and tell you all this. Limpeh tell it as it is already. KNNCCB

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron tan fever has rotate to SMRT....

only the major cockups are mentioned on the media... how about the almost daily delays we face on the train. 10 mins here and there will all add up to hours and days!

wobbles;717623 said:
The primary cause of the problem is:

1. Too liberal an importation policy - foreign people of dubious talents, especially from a certain middle kingdom, have been flooding our shores. Similarly foreign but with even more dodgy and questionable 'talents' (more like economic refugees) from failed Angmoh Lands have also flooded our shores. All this simply caught out our infrastructure by surprise. We see it - over crowding in hospitals, HDB prices skyrocketing, MRT breaking down.
+1. Every little thing on this island is facing the crunch due to sudden boomz in population.
There's more than meet the eyes, my bro Prime say one.

I realized our gahmen is only good for one thing...suggest committees or task force when there are cock-ups.

Indonesian haze problem, SMRT vandalism, NSF training accidents, transport fare hikes,Traffic congestions etc etc..anything and everything cocked up, we set up committees and task forces...talk talk talk

In Japan and Taiwan, all responsible line up one straight row and bow 90 degrees. Ours is "not happy dun take MRT"

Valor;717678 said:
Did someting happen again today? I heard City Hall area all no trains? sorry too lazy to read all the threads lol.

i heard too..........

cheers

first thing comes to mind when things got cock up is ... call in the expert
hmm, expect fares to rise again as we need to hire expert's expert to assess the problem

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyiBvJtJ5Z4]Negarakuku by NameWee with English Translation (Re-Open) - YouTube[/ame]

we need Singapore Namewee to come out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobalam11

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back