Upgrade or downgrade?

Re: Upgrade or downgrade?

The April 2010 one very sexy. Change to Z4 means one downgrade...downgrade space. But I am guessing space isn't a big consideration for you.

Neo tiew is a very nice place for driving at night. I used to go there till...last year I went alone at 3am during 7th month. Was doing a 3 point-turn along the intersection near lim chu kang lane 1. Suddenly my PDC showed red on the rear and started beeping even though there was nothing on or above the road...even after moving forward, it was still red, then yellow...since then, most of the time I just do old chao chu kang road-lim chu kang road-lim chu kang jetty...

Sometimes there will be animals on the road, ranging from wild boar, dogs, to monitor lizards that are as long as the width of a lane.

There is only one speed bump along the whole stretch of lim chu kang lane 1 from neo tiew road side towards gedong camp, and confirm no tp...so...but one of the farms sometimes don't lock their gate and the dogs like to come banging into your car.

Slow_poke_driver;1015298 said:
Neo tiew is a very nice place for driving at night. I used to go there till...last year I went alone at 3am during 7th month. Was doing a 3 point-turn along the intersection near lim chu kang lane 1. Suddenly my PDC showed red on the rear and started beeping even though there was nothing on or above the road...even after moving forward, it was still red, then yellow...since then, most of the time I just do old chao chu kang road-lim chu kang road-lim chu kang jetty...

Sometimes there will be animals on the road, ranging from wild boar, dogs, to monitor lizards that are as long as the width of a lane.

There is only one speed bump along the whole stretch of lim chu kang lane 1 from neo tiew road side towards gedong camp, and confirm no tp...so...but one of the farms sometimes don't lock their gate and the dogs like to come banging into your car.

Scary sia!! You did lim chu kang, i did old tampines road. :eek:

Cosmo;1015303 said:
Its a downgrade since you are gg to lose 2 doors~!
������

Typical office scenario - 1 hot babe and 2 guys who are into her. Only 1 of the guy drives and he drives a 4-door sedan (let's call him X and the non-driver Y). They leave work together on a daily basis.

Usual conversation goes like this...

Y to X: Yo X, can Samantha and I take a ride to the train station?
X: Erm, ok... (reluctantly)
(Babe and Y jump into the backseat happily)
X: ...

One day, X decides he can't take it anymore and "downgrades" to 2 doors...

Y to X: Yo bro, nice car! Can we tongpang?
X: Sure. Oh but wait, I only have 1 passenger seat. I can give Sam a ride, bad idea for her to take the bus cos her heels look so uncomfortable. Is that alright with you?
Y: ...
X: C'mon Sam, rush hour awaits! (Vroom......)

2-doors FTW....... True story

Last edited by a moderator:

Pretender confirm got target to bring to Neo Tiew already.
z4 confirm more effective.
Imagine drive F10, and your fellow competitor is Jonleeck.
i bro I never elaborate further.

C3P0;1015328 said:
Pretender confirm got target to bring to Neo Tiew already.
z4 confirm more effective.
Imagine drive F10, and your fellow competitor is Jonleeck.
i bro I never elaborate further.

Wrong, I have many targets to bring.... :lol:

These are two very different cars and if you do not need the extra seats or space, a convertible is best of both worlds. If you need some rear bench, a 640 cab is a better option.

I tested the Z4 35 IS but didnt like the long front nose. It also didnt feel as fast as what was stated on paper. I also prefer a soft-top look over a hardtop.

If you want a pure 2-seater convertible and dont mind a soft top, please do not rule out the Boxster S. It is in its own league in the handling department and it has a lot more storage space as it has a big and deep front boot in addition to the rear boot. The rear boot space alone is already bigger than in the Z4.

in relation to this post, while TCSS with my buddy i brag that i upgrade from e90 to f10 (big car, big image)
in his response, he said he downgrade to smaller car ... a porky 911 to be precise

T6;1015340 said:
If you want a pure 2-seater convertible and dont mind a soft top, please do not rule out the Boxster S. It is in its own league in the handling department and it has a lot more storage space as it has a big and deep front boot in addition to the rear boot. The rear boot space alone is already bigger than in the Z4.
My friend went to buy Stuttgart to look at Boxster. She told the SA if the front boot can fit a Brompton, she will buy. In the end, she bought a yellow boxster.

wt_know;1015343 said:
in relation to this post, while TCSS with my buddy i brag that i upgrade from e90 to f10 (big car, big image)
in his response, he said he downgrade to smaller car ... a porky 911 to be precise
Ur buddy not downgrade lah.

Me downgrade.

If the group to impress is aunties and uncles, perhaps F10 => Z4 is deemed a downgrade. "Ah boy ah, big car changed to small car ah?"

To some of them, a F10 520 to a M3 is a downgrade from 5 series to 3 series.

Else, to me, it is :

~ an upgrade of drivability / driver's feel
~ a downgrade of space - down to 2 seater

defnitely a downgrade.. u gonna lose 2 doors and a roof..

but hey.. i will glady downgrade anytime :D

Actually pretender is looking at Porky everyday. On FB :shhhh::nutkick:

z4 is a pretender question asking simi upgrade simi downgrade
the real 2 doors car is a supercar
shhh.gif

please refer to the 3 types of people who buy supercar

C3P0;1015457 said:
Actually pretender is looking at Porky everyday.

seanskye;1015575 said:
Styling looks similar to MR-S...

*runs away...

Very..............but Handling is totally different

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members