Re: Upgrade or downgrade?

MW;1015939 said:
for me...from E36 to E46 = upgrade

from E46 to Getz Coupe Turbo = ?

From Getz Coupe Turbo to Sonata = ?

From Sonata to E60 Yam5 = Upgrade

From E60 Yam5 to F10 555i now Yam 5 = ?

Please help. Newbie here

Sonata??!! Wa. You same gang as seanskye.

Sonata is a good car, same class as Camry and Teana (Cefiro) but ohhhhhhh.....the sarcasm and the bitching was louder than a dog in heat.

"Wah, u drive taxi liao ahh?"
"Sonata good meh? Why never buy conti car?
"Hyundai sure break down one, u might as well take bus"
"Sorry, who are u?..."

MW said:

Please help. Newbie here

MW said:
Sonata is a good car, same class as Camry and Teana (Cefiro) but ohhhhhhh.....the sarcasm and the bitching was louder than a dog in heat.

"Wah, u drive taxi liao ahh?"
"Sonata good meh? Why never buy conti car?
"Hyundai sure break down one, u might as well take bus"
"Sorry, who are u?..."

Kong buay liao one.

Some will call E92 M3 to C63 AMG a downgrade in terms of driveability, but some will think it is an upgrade in terms of road tax. I never say Jason.

Some will call moving from a 1300 SF 5-room HDB in Toa Payoh to a 1000 SF condo in Jurong an upgrade.

Some will call selling a Rolex Daytona to buy a normal rubber-clad AP an upgrade.

How to define upgrade and downgrade? Example an BMW 320i to an Evo an upgrade or downgrade?

AP to Casio simi chap par lang in FB.. confirm downgrade. I never say Kenntona

MW;1015939 said:

Please help. Newbie here

Did you try to chiet any BMW at the traffic lights when you were driving the Sonata?

Did you accept Visa without the 10% surcharge?

Noobie here, just curious :) :lol2:

hi Wobbles, please let me know where u stay so I can go park in front of ur gate and honk until tat sissy from dunno Jalan simi come and video me and make me famous on Youtube

MW said:
AP to Casio simi chap par lang in FB.. confirm downgrade. I never say Kenntona

Technically, it is a portfolio enhancement, cause I am still keeping my APs.

If I have a collection of replica branded watches from no places mentioned MBK Bangkok..is it an upgrade from my sole Casio G Shock?

davidtch;1015645 said:
Styling of MR-S is has always been close to 1 of the classic Porsche (can't rem which 1). I have a photo of my car parking next to 911 GT2.

Doubt that is a GT2 widow maker. It is a 997 turbo with GT2 wing. Missing that front black strips on the bonnet.

MW said:
If I have a collection of replica branded watches from no places mentioned MBK Bangkok..is it an upgrade from my sole Casio G Shock?

One cannot compare a beautiful Ah Kua with a not-so-chio girl.

DrK;1015969 said:
Doubt that is a GT2 widow maker. It is a 997 turbo with GT2 wing. Missing that front black strips on the bonnet.
Backside badge says GT2. Back row seats are replaced with roll cage.

kenntona;1015923 said:
Actually, taking one step back, have you wondered if you need to ascertain the "upgrade" or "downgrade" status?

What matters is what you need in a car and how you enjoy it........
Ditto. If i need a car, i will only buy something i enjoy driving it.

wobbles;1015934 said:
Mid life crisis is when you realised you've over-leveraged on that $5M house, and the interest rates have just gone up 3%.
Thanks for reminding me that i have no mid life crisis. No mortgage. No car loan.

Buy also No $5m house.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meek;1015943 said:
Sonata??!! Wa. You same gang as seanskye.

Siang kar pager?! You've gotta give it to them, engines really built to last. 300,000km which was more than my eg6, e92 and 200sx combined. So KDM is an upgrade from JDM?

*rubs away

kenntona;1015946 said:
Kong buay liao one.

Some will call E92 M3 to C63 AMG a downgrade in terms of driveability, but some will think it is an upgrade in terms of road tax. I never say Jason.

Some will call moving from a 1300 SF 5-room HDB in Toa Payoh to a 1000 SF condo in Jurong an upgrade.

Some will call selling a Rolex Daytona to buy a normal rubber-clad AP an upgrade.

How to define upgrade and downgrade? Example an BMW 320i to an Evo an upgrade or downgrade?

SIANG KAR PAGER??? E90 M3 sedan to C63 AMG... all 4 doors hor. driveability better cos got more torque. steering sharper in merc cos the facelift versions have improved suspension geometry. plus OMV on the AMG better... cheers.

btw, sell Rolex to buy AP / Casio G shock is upgrade or downgrade??

actually whether M3 vs C63 AMG is upgrade or downgrade quite irrelevant to me cos both also I cannot afford...yet so many here talk until got dragon got tiger... buy liao then u compare

I also can ask "Buy Gulfstream or Cessna?"

jasonmaxima;1016017 said:
SIANG KAR PAGER??? E90 M3 sedan to C63 AMG... all 4 doors hor. driveability better cos got more torque. steering sharper in merc cos the facelift versions have improved suspension geometry. plus OMV on the AMG better... cheers.

btw, sell Rolex to buy AP / Casio G shock is upgrade or downgrade??

Why you never mentioned fc....?
(Runs away)

MW;1016019 said:
actually whether M3 vs C63 AMG is upgrade or downgrade quite irrelevant to me cos both also I cannot afford...yet so many here talk until got dragon got tiger... buy liao then u compare

I also can ask "Buy Gulfstream or Cessna?"

Gulfstream or Learjet lah.... please please dun hire korean pilots hor....

Meek;1016023 said:
Why you never mentioned fc....?
(Runs away)

actually, the FC for my E90 m3 similar to my AMG... ranges about 5.5 - 7km/l depending on how the car is driven. The trip computer say one....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back