Upgrade to Option 6NR for BMW F10??

Re: Upgrade to Option 6NR for BMW F10??

pengful;661349 said:
Guys, check this out. 6NR can be activated with 3rd party products and try contacting the vendor being mentioned in the link provided below.

Completed Combox and 6NR retrofit. - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com
BMW Retrofit Team: CIC Navigation System Retrofits, Combox Retrofit and Remote Coding - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com

Have fun and good luck.

Good to meet you all! :wavey:

We at BimmerTech have already started to offer the 6NR retrofit for the F-series.
Let us know if you have any questions.

I thot Bimmer Tech is in California USA? So how to support us technically or physically?

Cheers!

New5;671550 said:
I thot Bimmer Tech is in California USA? So how to support us technically or physically?

Cheers!

One of our installation facilities is in California, USA.
We work with customers worldwide and as long as you can install our retrofits yoursels or can find a shop which can do it for you we do everything else remotely.

We have our dealers in different countries, but currently not in Singapore.
We are open to discuss it with some local vendor.

Patryk

I am also looking for a garage here in Singapore that can do the installation. Not too sure if one of our site sponsors can do it. Let me try to get Kelvin from Soundwerkz to shed some light into this area.

kyubi;671758 said:
I am also looking for a garage here in Singapore that can do the installation. Not too sure if one of our site sponsors can do it. Let me try to get Kelvin from Soundwerkz to shed some light into this area.

I am sure any shop that does BMW vehicles will be able to do it, not necessarily Soundwerkz.

Patrys@BimmerTech;671776 said:
I am sure any shop that does BMW vehicles will be able to do it, not necessarily Soundwerkz.

Hi Patrys,
How's things? Send you a Private Message earlier.
Please reply when possible.
Cheers!

Dear mates, my very own F10 is facing the same problem with PML. Mine is a June 2011, so rightfully it should come with the instead of the which I am seeing now. I have seen many of my F10/07 customers who bought from PI after march 2011 comes with !

On third day of my vehicle collection, I sent the car back to PML regards to this and low gearshifting jerks! Similar to some brothers here, I questioned PML SE, why 3series, Z-series & X-series comes with ConnectedDrive but not the F10!? At my end, We can program the car with ConnectedDrive & 6NR apps but i feel that i shouldn't be the one to do it as it should be there in the first place! So i left my car with PML another 4days to get it done.

When i went to collect the car on the 4th day, PML SA told me is not available to F10 and the irritating gear change jerks are normal! And upon hearing these answers from SA, it got me angrier! I told him straight in the face not to bullsh*t if he didn't get the facts right! Even PI F10s have it! This is not one option that needs to add, it should be a standard feature for most bmw models with Professional idrive made after March 2011! In the end, an technician came over to do the explaination. They don't know how to program the ConnectedDrive! So I further probed the tech to get assistance from Germany BMW AG. I was supposed to receive an update on this but so far one months already passed and no call on this! F10 owners, please note that low gear jerks problem can be rectify! This jerks are definitely not 'normal' as it quite common with F10 in other parts of the world! It has been widely discussed in other bmw forums. I am still waiting for PML to settle this for me!

As for the ConnectedDrive programming I decided not to wait, I will be proceeding to do the ConnectedDrive, 6NR & traffic information at my end. For those who recently bought Highline F10 from PML, please give me a week or so to get these options up. After that I write a FR on the outcome whether things work out well!

Regards,
Kelvin
SOUNDWERKZ

Last edited by a moderator:

The 6NR ConnectedDrive and other retrofits we are offering can be installed by our dealer in Singapore - Auto Technik.

Feel free to contact me for more details.

Patryk

Thanks Buddy. Do keep us posted once you've got everything sorted out. I would need to upgrade to the 10.1" Navigation professional set as well ;)

Soundwerkz;682157 said:
Dear mates, my very own F10 is facing the same problem with PML. Mine is a June 2011, so rightfully it should come with the instead of the which I am seeing now. I have seen many of my F10/07 customers who bought from PI after march 2011 comes with !

On third day of my vehicle collection, I sent the car back to PML regards to this and low gearshifting jerks! Similar to some brothers here, I questioned PML SE, why 3series, Z-series & X-series comes with ConnectedDrive but not the F10!? At my end, We can program the car with ConnectedDrive & 6NR apps but i feel that i shouldn't be the one to do it as it should be there in the first place! So i left my car with PML another 4days to get it done.

When i went to collect the car on the 4th day, PML SA told me is not available to F10 and the irritating gear change jerks are normal! And upon hearing these answers from SA, it got me angrier! I told him straight in the face not to bullsh*t if he didn't get the facts right! Even PI F10s have it! This is not one option that needs to add, it should be a standard feature for most bmw models with Professional idrive made after March 2011! In the end, an technician came over to do the explaination. They don't know how to program the ConnectedDrive! So I further probed the tech to get assistance from Germany BMW AG. I was supposed to receive an update on this but so far one months already passed and no call on this! F10 owners, please note that low gear jerks problem can be rectify! This jerks are definitely not 'normal' as it quite common with F10 in other parts of the world! It has been widely discussed in other bmw forums. I am still waiting for PML to settle this for me!

As for the ConnectedDrive programming I decided not to wait, I will be proceeding to do the ConnectedDrive, 6NR & traffic information at my end. For those who recently bought Highline F10 from PML, please give me a week or so to get these options up. After that I write a FR on the outcome whether things work out well!

Regards,
Kelvin
SOUNDWERKZ

kyubi;682251 said:
Thanks Buddy. Do keep us posted once you've got everything sorted out. I would need to upgrade to the 10.1" Navigation professional set as well ;)

Sure bro, I will do an update on this once I got it up running :) there are a few other facts on dealership warranty that I need to get it right before officially providing these services. I don't hope end of the day when something goes wrong with other areas of the vehicle, fingers are pointed back to us because we messed with the vehicle's programming.

To us, this will definitely never an 'Install and that's it' kind of business that I hope to provide. There are certain level of responsibility involved as well.

Cheers.

I am most keen as well and the cost.

I am F10 STD.

nokiaddc;683111 said:
Guys, I just saw Autotechnik's thread on the 6NR.. Seems they've managed to successfully install it into an F10 535.. But I think still have problem getting the apps from iTunes Singapore..

Professional BMW APS (6NR) Retrofit - BMW-SG - The BMW Singapore Community

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/autotechnik/52689-successful-bmw-apps-6nr-retrofit-pics-posted.html

AutoTechnik is our dealer in Singapore.
Feel free to contact them for BimmerTech retrofits.

nokiaddc;683111 said:
Guys, I just saw Autotechnik's thread on the 6NR.. Seems they've managed to successfully install it into an F10 535.. But I think still have problem getting the apps from iTunes Singapore..

Professional BMW APS (6NR) Retrofit - BMW-SG - The BMW Singapore Community

Apparently the BMW & Mini Connected App cannot be downloaded from the Singapore App Store. However you should be able to find it if you have the US or UK App store accounts :)

Soundwerkz;682263 said:
Sure bro, I will do an update on this once I got it up running :) there are a few other facts on dealership warranty that I need to get it right before officially providing these services. I don't hope end of the day when something goes wrong with other areas of the vehicle, fingers are pointed back to us because we messed with the vehicle's programming.

To us, this will definitely never an 'Install and that's it' kind of business that I hope to provide. There are certain level of responsibility involved as well.

Cheers.

Can't wait to get it done, bro! Can I be the first again? :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789wintoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups