upgrading from 650 to M6 or 911

Re: upgrading from 650 to M6 or 911

edleee;301901 said:
Would you???

Miss the M6 very much. My only concern was being unable to capitalise on the full potential of that car. Had to take all sorts of risk driving it into Malaysia just to run the car and at the end of the day, that made up my mind.

I'd run and buy another one again the moment there's real confirmation of a proper track here.
Ed - You want it back??? Tease tease :)

beagle;301915 said:
Ed - You want it back??? Tease tease :)

Ha.....ha....ha....
BTW, yours is the 2nd fastest M6 in SGP. Do think twice about asking me that question again.....
Oh yeah, sorry about using yr ride as my avatar. I promise to change 1st chance I get...which may take weeks.

Jacky...chk with your sales person. I understand PML can send your ECU back to Germany to be chipped. I hear its been done on one of the very few M6 here. I'm sure there'll be loads of paperwork to be signed and it'll probably cost you; but it's warrantied

Congrats to Jacky and Beagle with their M6s. Bloody sexy beasts...when I grow up, I want my 650i to be an M6 as well. LOL....

after weeks of torture, finally got the R8.

my 650i is still with me though.

well done.....u got it at 483? the options r crazy though....CF blade is 8k...i heard the boss of audi selling that test car too.

Jacky;311371 said:
after weeks of torture, finally got the R8.

my 650i is still with me though.

Congrats man

edleee;301867 said:
We acquired a Z4 Coupe recently and it came with RFT as standard. All I can say is that you never want these on the M or any other car that you drive...too bouncy. Anyway, we changed them to PS2 when we upgraded the rims....what else?
btw, i spotted ur Z4 coupe at tampanies on Wednesday i think..looks hot!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back