• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

URGENT: Manual Transmission trade with Auto Transmission

Re: URGENT: Manual Transmission trade with Auto Transmission

By the way i said nominal sum, i just pluck figures from the sky. So u guys want to mod car never find out 1 meh? U all never go ask ur mechs how much to do the conversion then offer meh???
If u guys go ask ard and confirm whatever prices at least u can let me know.... from the start i said i am IDIOT to BMW. Its my first time wanting to buy a BMW and got hiccups but seems like the forumers here quite "united" against newbies. YA YA..... u guys can go on forever. I suppose it proves one thing, apart from milk thats GURU else the others only hear say and also dun know their stuffs. Simply you guys never check wif Mechs, some say can fit some say cannot fit so many problems, whatever the case is i am not buying any german tanks so can u guys juz stop it?

panzer;328035 said:
By the way i said nominal sum, i just pluck figures from the sky. So u guys want to mod car never find out 1 meh? U all never go ask ur mechs how much to do the conversion then offer meh???
If u guys go ask ard and confirm whatever prices at least u can let me know.... from the start i said i am IDIOT to BMW. Its my first time wanting to buy a BMW and got hiccups but seems like the forumers here quite "united" against newbies. YA YA..... u guys can go on forever. I suppose it proves one thing, apart from milk thats GURU else the others only hear say and also dun know their stuffs. Simply you guys never check wif Mechs, some say can fit some say cannot fit so many problems, whatever the case is i am not buying any german tanks so can u guys juz stop it?

Bro relax.. I'm also new to the forum and so far I think most of the E36 people are very friendly and are only trying to help.. I think it's a few misunderstandings and different expectations..

I'm not sure about the details of your situation, I'm not a workshop so I can't advise you on costs, but from a technical point of view it's not advisable to convert from a Manual to an Auto.. to do so you'll not only need the auto ECM, but a whole bunch of chassis wiring that you will not find on a manual car.. just to give you an example, the auto's have a chassis harness that leads to the X69 25-pin connector for the auto solenoids and valves, you can't buy this from Eng Soon... BMW designed the E36 as a manual and then retrofitted it to an auto, so you'll need to add a whole bunch of parts which you simply can't order from the dealer.. i.e. you'll need to talk to Milk15 about an auto E36 halfcut for the auto conversion... manual conversions are basically stripping parts, auto conversions are adding parts.. it's A LOT harder going the other way.

I'm not saying it cannot be done, but it will cost a lot of money, and not many workshops are willing to undertake that kind of work given the risks involved.. I bought a complete M3 halfcut and ended up doing most of the work myself.. I'm not the expert, but I'm quite familiar with the E36, If you want technical advice, let me know I'll see if I can help, but don't ask me about prices and workshops because I simply do not know, my advice is not to go down this road for manual->auto conversion, it can be done but the risks are not worth it

At the end of the day, modding is a hobby.. it's supposed to be happy, so everyone just chillout and relax :)

the forum is not against newbies, especially my E36 Club Sandy.
try to read other ppl's opinion with an open mind instead of thinking that we are against u would be helpful. as for the asking ppl to stop it, it would be most helpful to see who is making so much noise here in this thead...move on lah

admin, pls close this thead n stop all the bitching. :singsing:
thanks!!!

panzer;328035 said:

Me no GURU la....... Just happen that i'm dealing with all this parts & i'm also learning as days goes by........:)
*** Btw.... me also no drive Bimmer...... me driving Jap car.....

Bro,

I own E36 M43B18. Interesed in yr manual tranny. Maybe we can swap ours?

panzer;327757 said:
Bro u abit biased leh.... yes u did say i ask for swop with nominal amount how the hell wuld i know that the gearbox so cheap. I idiot for german cars, if u ask me abt Jap Honda yes i know what the price and stuffs. everyone has where they are strong in alrite.

I am willing to swop for free but so what? Free ppl tot got problem, exp ppl say i crazy then how?
Ask around, i tok to someone on the phone and i was willing to do it for free, jus pay the labour only for both cars.

Check it out first bro before u come jumping at me.

I idiot for german cars, if u ask me abt Jap Honda
yes pal..."maybe" u r gd in jap car....
i used to drive a "jap" car like u before....
why so workup......??
since u so expert in jap car....
i used to spend just 15k in my EG6 gearbox plus labour...so can u simpli list out wats the items....??? so wats the 800 dollars topup to me......???
we r not high class...we r onli discussin wit u ab this issuse.....

whoaa guys. chill man. i guess it's all a misunderstanding. why getting so tense over it. if things can't work out, move on and be happy.

kopibengz;330614 said:
I idiot for german cars, if u ask me abt Jap Honda
yes pal..."maybe" u r gd in jap car....
i used to drive a "jap" car like u before....
why so workup......??
since u so expert in jap car....
i used to spend just 15k in my EG6 gearbox plus labour...so can u simpli list out wats the items....??? so wats the 800 dollars topup to me......???
we r not high class...we r onli discussin wit u ab this issuse.....

Bro, you tio tok liao la..... my close ratio gearbox oni 9k on EG6..... :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

milk15;330700 said:
Bro, you tio tok liao la..... my close ratio gearbox oni 9k on EG6..... :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

174, i can rem. my racin clutch stand alone cost me ab 6k liao...alumm stuff for lightenin.....
kekee....
BUT ..dat was durin mid 90s........

kopibengz;330777 said:
174, i can rem. my racin clutch stand alone cost me ab 6k liao...alumm stuff for lightenin.....
kekee....
BUT ..dat was durin mid 90s........

Your parts all good stuffs becoz of the turbo..... hahahhahaa..... :lol2: :lol2:

bengz....rich jap cars owners....tsk tsk tsk.....who said BMW owners are the rich ones

IM..!!! im the richest..im stayin in the biggest developer in sg company name HOUING DEVELOPMENT BOARD......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmbet888comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back