• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

URGENT: Manual Transmission trade with Auto Transmission

panzer

.........................................................................................................

Re: URGENT: Manual Transmission trade with Auto Transmission

that's a first....... good luck with the serach bro. i'm sure there are ppl out there willing to help u out

Mockngbrd;327113 said:
that's a first....... good luck with the serach bro. i'm sure there are ppl out there willing to help u out

Thanks Sir!

I am new to BMW so u guys may wanna help me along.:oops:

panzer;327128 said:
Thanks Sir!

I am new to BMW so u guys may wanna help me along.:oops:

Give our beloved WKS a call.
I hear the ISD guys are great at doing gearbox swaps.

Re: URGENT: E36 Manual Transmission trade with Auto Transmission

panzer;327090 said:
Dear all... as the title suggest.

I have a full set manual gearbox transmission for swop with full set good working condition auto gearbox transmission meant for e36 318 type(sorry i am new to BMW). Juz swop and buyer pays labour for both cars. Last but not least juz pay me a nominal sum for formality sake as purchase transaction will do.

Reason for selling is i am buying a 318is Manual but prefer auto tranny. For those who appreciate Manual tranny BMWs.

Interested party pls sms 9270 4572

Pls avoid PMs cos i am seldom online.

Regards

Any idea if it can fit in my E36 320? Wonder if the gearboxes are similar??
I'm quite keen if can fit....

auto gear box can help him escape...dun want to swap!

HAHAHA!!! My avatar is creating alot of response. . . :lol:

Mockngbrd;327208 said:
one thing tho, wldn't putting the auto box into an iS lower ur car's resale value?

I duno abt the resale value tho. I might finish the car COE and then renew another 10yrs if its still performing and as long as there is parts.
Unless someone appreciates. I driven a 318iS auto in a sedan from my friend, power is good, most important is the comfort as i cannot pass myself to dirve a Bimmer in manual. Maybe its juz me lor.

Cheers

hi,im from kl & interested to swap with urs.

pm me if u willing to

Panzer,

just checked with J4C. Your transmission can fit mine but mine CANT fit yours.......

but may i know how much is it if i do the swap?i actually drive a manual e36 too and would like to change to auto one but don know where to change in singapore

my workshop does that, Michelin's workshop or even BVO i think also do that....guess it just boils down to experience and costing for you to decide. u need to buy the auto transmission 1st or find someone who's ready to swap like panzer's case. its not just the tranny alone, need to change clutch and stuff....kinds complicated

henryang;327451 said:
but may i know how much is it if i do the swap?i actually drive a manual e36 too and would like to change to auto one but don know where to change in singapore

Manual convert to auto is MORE TEDIOUS than the other way round.....U can check with a few of the workshops that are also forum sponsors but since I always send my cars to J4C, i'd ask Amos....you can call him at 67360303. Hope this helps.......

make sure get all the parts ready before u all change, dun change 1/2way short of parts or parts too worn for swap.....like what Ray said, safer to check with the workshops before proceeding. i think most of them would be glad to offer some advice.

Upz for the day...

For ppl who appreciates manual tranny.

Regards.

panzer;327486 said:
Upz for the day...

For ppl who appreciates manual tranny.

Regards.

are u the one buying SCA8*3?

er... yes i am but i do not want the manual.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88onlineclub
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back