Urgh! Scratched my rims. Need help.

Re: Urgh! Scratched my rims. Need help.

pengful;420849 said:
Not true. Got mine (original BM rims not purchased from them) repaired by them. They gave me 2 spare rims with tyres to tahan until rims were fixed. Overall, very good service. :)

just made the call today and that was the response. maybe depends on their mood so take my business elsewhere who appreciates it more in times like these.

Frankly both LS and SE service is far from perfect. Either bo chup or charge ridiculous prices.

Slater;420864 said:
Frankly both LS and SE service is far from perfect. Either bo chup or charge ridiculous prices.

agree :woowooo: :woowooo:

Bought my rims from SE with RFT tyres. The bloke even pasted a sticker in my truck and said they welcome me back in future for free nitrogen as I was now a SE "member" yada yada yada.

After couple of months had a small rash on the lip coz i decided to move to non RFT.(not with SE) Went back to them coz forum reccommended them as one of the better ones for rim rash repair. Went back and guess what the bugger told me......."your tyres are not from us leh, we can't repair it for you" I am like dude, which part of "I am paying you for the repairs" do you not freakin understand?! You telling me that the rim and tyre set I paid for accounts for nothing coz I have now used someone else's tyres? Absolute rubbish!

got my fix yesterday at 03-17 amk autopoint. good service and nice people...deserve my business any day.

since they all choose their customers,
who knows where can i get my ACS done?
kanna kerb at multi story

slacker;421162 said:
since they all choose their customers,
who knows where can i get my ACS done?
kanna kerb at multi story

yew lip or sze kang will be my top 2 choices...check yellowpages for exact address

try yew lip. Was told that they are good at rim repairs. address can be found on our workshop and help section

Thought it was mentioned earlier in this thread tt Yew Lip does not do any rim repairs at the moment...

Any bro can clarify? Got my rim scratched today :(

mine was recommended by my grooming company. apparently he knows ppl at yew lip quite well.

you wanna give hurry tyres a shot? They are pretty good in their service and pricing is reasonable.

Slater;421390 said:
you wanna give hurry tyres a shot? They are pretty good in their service and pricing is reasonable.

Just give Yew Lip a call and Angie confirmed they NOT doing rim repairs.... Are you able to provide contact details for Hurry Tyres?

Thanks in advance.

Hurry (*)
511 Bt Timah Road
Tel: 64663776

Ask for Tristan and get a quote.

what rims are you on? got pic?

Mine is stock rim V spoke 245 on a E60, the scratch is not deep but runs about 10 inches long. Very near to the tyre. Unfortunately I don't any pic right now.

Heart aches as my ride is only 2 months old :(

10 inches?!!! what on earth did you do? drive without your tyres?

No lah, what I meant is that the scratch is about 10 inches long around the tyre, hit the kerb while attending to my baby cries! Thanks goodness its not deep.

Have called Hurry T, and will be dropping by this week.

Thanks Bro for your contact.

when you going down? Was thinking of checking out their new selection of rims.....if any

sry guys, just wanna ask sth.
how do they actually get the repair job done?
do they like file it down or fill up the gaps or wad?
mine's pretty bad. here's a pic.
IMG_0840.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups