v-kool

poverello

does it make sense to v-kool the windshields and sideshields to reduce heat buildup. not sure if bmws come with some form of heat rejection shield in place.

Re: v-kool

you mean you want to vkool those curtain roll type. the vkool can stick on those material. nv heard off. let us know if that possible. an interesting ideas. I still preferred in on the glass, ad used those curtain thingy as privacy, when needed.

no no no..i meant windscreen...pardon me..wrong choice of words....but see that it triggered a new idea.

Well, to answer your question, yes it does make sense to do it. Most of us have done it but from various suppliers. If you do a search, there are very good discussions on people's preference and why. It will not give you a definitive answer but it can help you make your decision on which one to go for. I am on v-kool. Cheers!

I've got VKool on mine as well. On a really hot day, the temperature inside is still not as bad as my friend's car... I noticed that the installer also cut a small patch (barely noticeable) where the IU unit is... claims that the Vkool is so good at repelling UV rays that even the ERP gantries will have trouble reading the IU because of Vkool.... hence the cut out patch. :)

guess this goes out to all who have v-kooled their cars..looks like there is overwhelming 'YES' so far to do it.
which package makes sense from an aesthetic point of view so that there is uniformity in the tint for the side and rear and without too much contrast with the front windscreen?

first you must ask yourself if you like dark tints at the rear. then you can do a mix & match, which is what some of us did cos the 'packages' offered has lousy front J83 film. read the thread i pointed to above to find out about the different films.

poverello;268561 said:
guess this goes out to all who have v-kooled their cars..looks like there is overwhelming 'YES' so far to do it.
which package makes sense from an aesthetic point of view so that there is uniformity in the tint for the side and rear and without too much contrast with the front windscreen?

Hi Duke,
You may try this as follow,they have many choices of different tones tinting and quite popular in many car forum...
"Btw,dont know whether is right to post..??pls delete if it is not suppose to post"

Safety Feature of TintsyCool Solar Control Film.

Tintsy Cool Solar Control Film not only help to block out 99.9% harmful UVR,96% IRR,its also protected you and your family against shattered glasses in case of breakage.

Energy Conservative
A good IR solar control film reduces heat rapidly,in term,make the aircon load lower and work better.Thus,save on you petrol bill.

TintsyCool Automotive Solar control Film Application.

icon_cool.gif
No interference of radio, mobile phone & GPS signals.

icon_cool.gif
All application of film is in one piece,no slice joint esp at the front w/screen and no hole cutting at the IU unit.

icon_cool.gif
All work are done in an proper enclosed aircon environment to minimise dirt & dust trap to film.

icon_cool.gif
LTA compliances & can be compliance to Malaysia standard too.

icon_cool.gif
18 choices of different color & tones for selection.

Cheers!!

Enclosed-Aircon Installation Centre : 10 Kaki Bukit Rd 1,#01-31 KB Industrial Bldg.
Mon - Sat 10am - 6pm.
Tel : 67481066.
For those or OPC want appointment after 6pm can be arrange on weekdays.
Cheers!!

Photo gallery,with tinted Ferrari also..
Can click as follow to view.
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/cyy/?
sc=1&multi=1&addtype=local&media=image

www.tintsycool.com
TintsycOOl

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back