Volk Racing VR.G2

Re: Volk Racing VR.G2

SC_IS;831173 said:
Clarence, BBS LM-R, TE37 SL just to add a couple more to increase the headache. lol

I am not a fan of BBS wheels design cos they don't venture far from their signature y-spoke design, which i am pretty tired of. LM-R has been around for way too long. TE37 has been succeeded by the G2. G2 seems to have slightly thinner spokes making them slicker.

impreza77R;831197 said:
I have it on mine now. As mentioned, light and strong. Cant't go wrong dude.

May i know where did u get your G2 from? I just checked Stamford's web site and it doesn't list G2 among their collection.

bmw-1m-studie-japan-02.jpg

FI-6

not nice meh??

Messy lar bro. Can't get a grip on the overall lines. Furthermore, i don't dig black wheels.

jasonmaxima;831225 said:
bmw-1m-studie-japan-02.jpg

FI-6

not nice meh??

I love it. Esp on cars with BBKs.....

I have the Advan RS D. Like the lip on the wheel.

if i am not wrong...
1) Stamford is the local distributor for VR (or maybe even Rays Eng) so they should have it.. maybe you can give them a call... try AMK branch...
2) M3 might not have staggered look (i.e. both front and back on "face 2")...

hope this helps.. cheers ;)

jasonmaxima;831251 said:
I hope clar gives in to temptation.... Brembo CCM-R carbon ceramic BBK FTW!!!!

Jason is evil, feeding me expensive poison :D

jasonmaxima;831253 said:
picture.php

Clar.....I stand by my case.... these rims dun do it for me.

I like!!! Thanks for the pic, bro :thumbsup:

Je_taime;831237 said:
if i am not wrong...
1) Stamford is the local distributor for VR (or maybe even Rays Eng) so they should have it.. maybe you can give them a call... try AMK branch...
2) M3 might not have staggered look (i.e. both front and back on "face 2")...

hope this helps.. cheers ;)

Thanks, pal! Called them up and they do G2, just need to order. Will prob drop by later this afternoon unless Jason abducts me :D

jasonmaxima;831251 said:
I hope clar gives in to temptation.... Brembo CCM-R carbon ceramic BBK FTW!!!!

b40e48fe.jpg

69f8ff44.jpg

Jasonmaxima,

The pictures posted of the BBS FI on 1M is so damn cool.. Drool... Loving it..
I kinda think that BBS wheels first look will not be so nice but it will slowly grows into you and has a long lasting looks IMHO..

Went down to Stamford just now. They have no stock and need to check with factory whether they have ex-stock. Was told that Rays don't keep much stock these days. If no ex-stock, production lead time will take 4-5 months. KNN, who in the world wait this long for a set of wheels? Fingers crossed...

Edit: Japan says no stock. No-go for the G2.... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

There's no noticeable difference in the feel of the lighter rims to our steering at high speed esp on M cars where the steering gets weighted as you speed increases.

Stock wheels are light enough. It's the slightly conservative offsets in OEM wheels that always make me wanna change to after market ones.

Go for VR G12, nicer than G2.

TripleM;831533 said:
There's no noticeable difference in the feel of the lighter rims to our steering at high speed esp on M cars where the steering gets weighted as you speed increases.

Stock wheels are light enough. It's the slightly conservative offsets in OEM wheels that always make me wanna change to after market ones.

Go for VR G12, nicer than G2.

Oh yes, G12 in formula silver, swee ! Too bad Stamford takes forever to ship in. Only choice is import from US. But I was too impatient for that too !

22d55fc9.jpg

3ea17455.jpg

ttoh;831564 said:
Oh yes, G12 in formula silver, swee ! Too bad Stamford takes forever to ship in. Only choice is import from US. But I was too impatient for that too !

Oh ya hor, i can ship them from US myself :thumbsup: I still prefer G2

ttoh;831564 said:

ur current rims damn nice on your car la

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai45678ai
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back