Volk Racing VR.G2

Re: Volk Racing VR.G2

ttoh;831564 said:
Oh yes, G12 in formula silver, swee ! Too bad Stamford takes forever to ship in. Only choice is import from US. But I was too impatient for that too !

22d55fc9.jpg

3ea17455.jpg

woah... ok.. i am convinced.. this is nice!! gonna gp for it liaoz.. any idea how much it would cost??

kenntona;831188 said:
Zhoon boh, the 1-2 kg weight savings can change the feel so much....... bear in mind the 335 squats even on PSS9, so that feeling might not be from the wheels.....

I didnt like the high speed feel lah. Can still max out the top speed and car is stable - just the sensation per se not shiok.

Chagrin;831752 said:
ur current rims damn nice on your car la

G2 was my first love :D

Raingod;831757 said:
woah... ok.. i am convinced.. this is nice!! gonna gp for it liaoz.. any idea how much it would cost??

Cheaper than your Ex-love :D, about $1k per piece.... but LM-R also damn nice :drool:

ttoh;831831 said:
G2 was my first love :D

Cheaper than your Ex-love :D, about $1k per piece.... but LM-R also damn nice :drool:

Hmm.. To bad my ex-love cannot blend into the theme of my current car.. Haiz.. Now looking for new love..:dance: Anyone tried Forged 1 or Morr wheels before?

I'm running on Morrs.

Relatively light, but unstrung weight is also dependent on what tyres you're using.

jinooi;831926 said:
I'm running on Morrs.

Relatively light, but unstrung weight is also dependent on what tyres you're using.

Hi Jinooi,

where do you get the Morrs wheels from locally? Or do you import them yourself?

Just find it funny to use Jap rims on a Euro car. Anyway, I use Jap tyres too! :p

jasonmaxima;832258 said:
clar.... you trying to replicate the Turner motorsports E92 M3 project car?

Not at all. They are using 18" wheels if i am not wrong.

Latest VR.G25

How about this one?

Vr.g25

Looking good on the C63

like the G25 too, latest from VR
enquired for this 3mths back and would only arrive ard now so binned the idea plus i think it would look nicer on coupe than sedan
settled for Prodrive GC012, ready stock and alot cheaper.

TripleM;832310 said:
like the G25 too, latest from VR
enquired for this 3mths back and would only arrive ard now so binned the idea plus i think it would look nicer on coupe than sedan
settled for Prodrive GC012, ready stock and alot cheaper.

GC012 looks just like the G12 :)

These BBS FI looks so cool on a M3.. It would be insane to purchase them at their current selling price..

Ferrari Brembo and wheel cap for BMW M3?

I ordered a set of VR.G25 from Leong Seng for early Aug delivery. VR.G2 is not being produced until Oct.

Haha.. sorry, taken out from a Ferrari and photoshop to fit on a M3.. Just for viewing sake..

clar;834448 said:
I ordered a set of VR.G25 from Leong Seng for early Aug delivery. VR.G2 is not being produced until Oct.

Any plans for the f10m5?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88vnus
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back