Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

Thanks Phil, let me try it when i get home tonight. All my stuffs are in my lappy.

Rodders, I wanna kill you!!!

Hahahaha... make rodders go wakeboarding la~! Than you can laugh at him...

fiercepink;254206 said:
Thanks Phil, let me try it when i get home tonight. All my stuffs are in my lappy.

Rodders, I wanna kill you!!!

Can I defend ???......:yummie:

charmmykitte;254267 said:
FP coming Sunday ride still afternoon?
:furious: :singsing::singsing::singsing::singsing::singsing:

fiercepink;253999 said:
Next week, 7th October 2007, 8am - 12pm, we're going wakeboarding again. Yes, got these guys hooked. You should have seen the pride and smile on OLL's face. His smile was a big as his rims.
:yummie::yummie::yummie:

fiercepink;254124 said:
Attendees are:
1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze
5. Sareve
6. Tobynik

Due to early withdrawals, we could afford another 1 or 2 riders coming Sunday.

Haze;254210 said:
Hahahaha... make rodders go wakeboarding la~! Than you can laugh at him...

Rodney will never come one lah... He'll be busy looking at himself in the mirror and going to the gym. :lol2: Or preparing his lunchbox. :lol2: Or going to sleep. :lol2:

Had a wonderful time on Saturday!! thanks to Jas for an event well organised!

din expect that wakeboarding can be so much fun! The weather was perfect and our coach (alan) was extremely professional and patient!

Its a confirmed fact that Girls do perform better when coming to the initial stage! Haze has proven that! her very 1st time already manage to get up and start surfing the wave! the guys on board were speechless... i was speechless cos i took at least 5-6times before i can standup. well done Haze!!

as for Jas, she wakeboard like a pro lah considering onli recently just picked up the sport! though she did "prata twice", she "prata" in style lah.. whahahaha.

Como, Jeff and Jewel, love their spirit!! they never give up even "prata" many times... if we would have more time that day, i m sure they would have done better than anyone else.

Damn, my arms and legs are aching man.... legs feeling machiam not mine, floating feeling now and a little walking funny.

Am i hook to this sport? i dun noe man, i am asking my bangla to use wood to make me a board now.. kekekekekk

Looking forward to next sunday!!! OLL

Attendees are:
1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze
5. Sareve
6. Tobynik
7. Charmmykitte + friend (maybe)

Due to early withdrawals, we could afford another 1 or 2 riders coming Sunday.

swee swee lah Hia tee Simon, glad that u are joining us this sunday? i show u a double flip mai.. kekekeke

Jas, u might want to open a new thread for this Sunday wakeboard.

No need lah. The title is called WAKEBOARDING for a purpose cuz it's going to be regular and with sibeh on people like you, no worry one.

Charmmy, you have to confirm for you friend because it's tough to have maybes...

Anyway, in this case, the application for this Sunday is officially closed. We have enough riders. Unless someone drop out, the wakeboarding will go on as follows. Rain or shine event.

If Bro Simon is coming, we'll include him too.

where are the photos? don't say you waiting for me to come with my waterproof casing to take photos hor

fiercepink;254358 said:
If Bro Simon is coming, we'll include him too.

yap.. simon is tobynik. he already include his name earlier.

Orh, Orh Lu Lu!!

Confirmed Attendees are:
1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze
5. Sareve
6. Tobynik
7. Charmmykitte
8. Charmmy's friend

Yeah full house... See you guys on Sunday. And aiyoh Charmmy, next time don't sms me, not fair to the people here... Sorry ah getting too popular.

damn... missed the boat again!!

let me know if anyone.... last min wanna... u know la!

you mean put aeroplane like you did last time? Haha... you check with charmmy.. the only possibility to say no... the rest of us sibeh on one.

then go thru trouble of filling another boat.. i dun think fp can take it...

Fp has organised the cool boat, if more show up, they just organise the "riff raff" boat themselves. I bet they arent all booked. In fact I was there Saturday, FP's crew were the only ones out, the rest of the boats were just sitting there. There are like 4 or 5 wakeboard shops with boats.

interesting.. i'd think the boats would be all fully booked over the weekends.. given the great weather...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FemiProreview

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back