Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

I'd love to go next week as well! I'm going on Monday and Wednesday as well if anyone wants to join me.

Thanks for all who came today. I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

OLL - Thanks for all the laughs you brought. It was great having you on the boat.
Como - Thanks for ferrying me and yes, you made us laugh quite a bit. NVM, next week will be better... Sayang sayang...
Haze - You were the star today!
Jeffers - Let eh boat pull you, don't pull the boat. There's a V8 in there!
JewelL - Great sport. You have taken part to prove that girls are better than the guys.
ALVIN!!! - Join us next week. We don't need a full time photographer.

Next week, 7th October 2007, 8am - 12pm, we're going wakeboarding again. Yes, got these guys hooked. You should have seen the pride and smile on OLL's face. His smile was a big as his rims.

Attendees are:
1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze
5. Jeffers
6. JewelL

I only have space for at most 2 more people. First come first serve so the challenge now is who wakes up earlier and gets to read this post earlier gets to sign up. As you can see, we don't have anymore space because everyone's addicted to wakeboarding. HAHA!

Pictures will follow soon after. I'm knackered!

Sareve;253967 said:
I'd love to go next week as well! I'm going on Monday and Wednesday as well if anyone wants to join me.

Unfortunately, I have something on called work. Enjoy! :nehnehhh:

Hahahaha... Aint no star la... I was just lucky to start off standing on the board fast... Don't make me too proud... OLL calling me idol already... Next time I can't stand on the board will be very pai seh leh...

Indeed that it is very addictive esp with OLL and Jeff being a joker and such a wonderful handsome looking boatman cum instructor. Ha!

Attendees are:
1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze
5. Jeffers
6. JewelL
7. Sareve - You sure? Please add on the next name to this list!!! And now, one more space...

Anyway guys, don't be scared to tell me you can't make it next week but just tell me asap so we can arrange other people to go on board. Although, tua-ers are not preferred but they are not despised...

Updated list ..

Attendees are:
1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze
5. Jeffers
6. JewelL
7. Sareve
8. Tobynik

go there see e wakeboard idol mah.........haha

Attendees are:
1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze
5. Sareve
6. Tobynik

Due to early withdrawals, we could afford another 1 or 2 riders coming Sunday.

Sareve;254059 said:
Yup i'm sure, do you guys usually go for 1 set or 2 sets?

Depending on how many people's going, usually one set. And if we've got time, whoever wants to go for the second set can do that. And also depends on the instructor's booking. If he's fully booked, which Alan is, then the arrangement is as of above.

I dunno how to put up pictures.. Can someone teach me? I'm a tech idiot!

Go to advanced and you can do it by attaching them... I dunNo how to explain... Ha

instead of messaging in quick reply box, go to the green reply button. there are many more opstions then. Go to the paper clip, open the box, select browse, upload the pics, then close the box, now all the pics are in the paper clip icon, select them and attach

something like that anyway

fiercepink;254127 said:
I dunno how to put up pictures.. Can someone teach me? I'm a tech idiot!
You're an idiot!:lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789pub

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back