• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Want to buy an E36 Coupe!

Jen

You guys must know by now I've been looking out for an E36 Coupe 318is to buy, but I haven't been able to find one to buy yet.

There used to be a white 320 coupe, a silver "833" 318is, a black 318is from Iguakarz, but they've all since been sold. There is an unsold blue 318is from Eurospeed in Marina South, but I'm not keen on it so there aren't any candidates left for me.

Does any one have any leads? Still keen. If you know of anyone who has one and is thinking of selling, please let me know! Or, if you own one, and are thinking maybe you want to sell, sms or call me at 93872710.

Tks.

Re: Want to buy an E36 Coupe!

see tommorw papers lor

i'm no expert...but IMHO patience's the key....

in any case....gd luck on ur car hunt.....

Yup bro..u must have patience. Like me..been looking since march...i even paid the deposit for the blue 318iS at eurospeed but i cant buy it due to circumstances...but luck was on my side i guess..a fren of mine dont wanna use his 318iS..so he's giving it to me for trial for 2 mths..and if i'm not happy with the car....he ask me to sell it..but if i'm happy..he ask me to carry on instalment....

I can still assist u coz i have one more car in mind. A black 318iS number plate SBZ2169Z,,,..does this car belong to anyone in this forum? Saw it along Orchard Rd..nice stock ride but dont noe abt the engine.....

mayb u can try looking in Sg Car Mart their cars r quite cheap..condition i m nt veri sure..but u can test drive 1st..or mayb ask ur mech, tat would b a better idea

Jen said:
You guys must know by now I've been looking out for an E36 Coupe 318is to buy, but I haven't been able to find one to buy yet.

There used to be a white 320 coupe, a silver "833" 318is, a black 318is from Iguakarz, but they've all since been sold. There is an unsold blue 318is from Eurospeed in Marina South, but I'm not keen on it so there aren't any candidates left for me.

Does any one have any leads? Still keen. If you know of anyone who has one and is thinking of selling, please let me know! Or, if you own one, and are thinking maybe you want to sell, sms or call me at 93872710.

Tks.
The owner of the 320 coupe is open to selling it - at the right price.

Kosmik, good news for you bro - happy for you! Know you've been looking a while...

Thankx Nick. So how abt u?..Still looking?..the e 36 325iM selling here guite ex tho...

KOSMIK said:
Thankx Nick. So how abt u?..Still looking?..the e 36 325iM selling here guite ex tho...
I never saw the post for that one, although I looked. I must be blind!

PM me the link if u can - a nice punchy six sounds awesome (shame abt the road tax).

Mockngbrd said:
see tommorw papers lor
Nothin' exciting in the papers today... (unless I missed it). What were you referring to?

Too bad the 320 is an auto tranny.... it belongs to a car dealer...did approach him when I was looking for a car 2 years back but he refused to sell... The silver 833 is now BLACK!!!...hee.... watch out for that. cheers

Still looking? I am looking to sell mine. 318CI, red leather seat, grey, 3.75 years old. Well maintained. Lady owner.

flyandaway

Er...i think yrs is a E46 the newer model.... BTW, how much are you looking at? I suppose yrs is an auto?

flyandaway said:
Still looking? I am looking to sell mine. 318CI, red leather seat, grey, 3.75 years old. Well maintained. Lady owner.

flyandaway

hmm..y so mani ppl is looking 4 318is? if u have the $$..buy an auto car n changed it 2 manual i tink its a better choice.

Bro Ah Li its expensive to convert..wait later wanna scrap maybe got problems..

Nick said:
I never saw the post for that one, although I looked. I must be blind!

PM me the link if u can - a nice punchy six sounds awesome (shame abt the road tax).

Hey nick u saw the 325 selling in this section.? Nway my fren is selling his 318iS. Would u like to take a look at it?

KOSMIK said:
Hey nick u saw the 325 selling in this section.? Nway my fren is selling his 318iS. Would u like to take a look at it?

Bro, you've got mail...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back