Wat type of rims

Re: Wat type of rims

Its a very unique & beautiful colour... I don't think its titanium bronze right? Think its Sonora?

Here's some inspiration:

attachment.php

Hi azrielsc,
they call it titanium bronze le.. supposed to be one of the newer colours.. haha..
Yes, this car looks good! :)

U got the colour code of ur car? I'm curious cuz I have not seen this color before! Real rare!

After rims, its suspension. :)

Dunno wher to find the colour code le.. haha.. model is e90/320i RL LIM ZA A / N46... if tat makes any sense at all.. haha..

Driver or Passenger B pillar. There should be a sticker there. Or engine bay, where ur strut mount is. :)

well, gd luck with choosing the right rims for ya..

and i really think you should take a piece of advice from silver's thread, it's your car, you be the boss....
don't be too easily affected by what people tell ya, just mod to your preference, you'll be satisfied at the end of it...

oh, and most importantly, do post pics when you've taken the plunge.:)

Hi Jason,
Sure! When i find the rite stuff tat i love & makes my heart flutters.... Wil surely get it & post it here... Now, i just gotta find the rite stuff.. :)

jason3s;316219 said:
er, just a note, surface contact with ground, ie surface area btw tire and road does not change with bigger rims. The shape of the contact patch changes(from a more squarish one to a more oblong one), overall surface area does not.

This change is shape is what gives you better lateral grip when taking your corners.

This is mostly true, though it would only be perfectly true with a very elastic carcass which isn't exactly how most tires are. At the other end of the spectrum if you have a tire with a largely self-suppoting structure then doubling tire width actually does double contact patch area.

But tires fall much closer to the elastic end. Typically you could go up say 30% on tire width and still gain about 10% in patch area - same load, same inflation pressure. So about 1/3 of expected by common intuition.

asther04;315943 said:
Hi nytemare,
Thanks for the info. I was considering 19 but frens advised that it's totally out for a 320 & fuel consumption wil b crazy. So i'm reali confused abt it. I travel quite a long distance from home to town everyday & i drive around quite a bit... So... have to consider all the factors. So many ppl r advising me to change to a 17 or max a 18.

errr hmmmm...errr errrr rrrr hmmmm....did anyone say 19"

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/suspension-brake-tyres-rims-section/12253-e90-19-bbs-ck-rims.html

Thanks to mr Silver... I got my 19'' hartge rims! Happy happy! & i jus ordered my lumma kit today... Soon i'll have a pretty car! :)

your car going to be very fierce.

hopefully it'll be sleek & nice! hahaha... Stil got lots of stuff to do. Faint... :)

asther04;322581 said:
hopefully it'll be sleek & nice! hahaha... Stil got lots of stuff to do. Faint... :)

My dear Ah Lian...I am so scared of you now...you have gotten the mod virus.....sigh...

But ok la you will have nice car hahaha...

SILVER;322585 said:
My dear Ah Lian...I am so scared of you now...you have gotten the mod virus.....sigh...

AH LIAN DRIVER ?:lol2:

holy cow!!

SILVER;322585 said:

Hey ah seng, i jus saw this thread again. so funny... The mod virus came from u, by the way. :p

asther, your set up is gonna be gorgeous...

with SIlver's help, no problem getting more and more poisoned...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88onlineclub
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back