What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: bklee0713, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi! Just change my 520i to 523i, performance is really different now! Thinking of upgrading the software anc chip to perform like 525i. Anyone have idea where can I upgrade it? TKS!

Re: Samuel Tan See Teng, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi People,

I drive a 318i, year 2004, classic blue, sports edition.

BTW, anyone interested in getting tyres. I am selling my Falken 452, almost brandnew, used less than 1000km.

Falken 452, made in Japan on M3 rims.
225/45ZR17 XL, front two, brought at SGD 230, selling at SGD180
245/40ZR17 XL, rear two, brought at SGD 260, selling at SGD 200

Pls feel free to contact me @ 98469936. Can buy 2 separate tyres since there are some people with quids of equal size. Can test drive. Free delivery.

Cheers and Good Day!!!

Re: bklee0713, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I am currently driving a new BMW 523i, I am looking for someone who know how to upgrade it to 525i. Do you know?:woowooo:

You can check out this website and ask for advice.

BMW Tuning, ECU Remaps, Engine Management, Chip Tuning :: UK

Alternatively, maybe you can get the ECU from BMW dealer in Germany (guarantee genuine) and get your current chip replaced at PML. However, I am quite sure PML will have disclaimer on it because on their record yours supposed to be 523i and they will not warranty for it..

Have you check with PML if they can get your current ECU replaced, maybe it is more worthwhile to get it from them.

Cheers...

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi ,

Now i driving a 2006 Toyota IST me and my bro will be having a 118 soon.

Any members pls advice how is the bmw 118i Tks.

Re: John118, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi every one,

Me and my bro loves cars and i had being driving a numbers of car brands since year 1988 .

Now iam driving a 2006 toyota ist and will be having a BMW 118i in three weeks time.

Cheers bro

Samuel Tan See Teng;354681 said:
You can check out this website and ask for advice.

BMW Tuning, ECU Remaps, Engine Management, Chip Tuning :: UK

Alternatively, maybe you can get the ECU from BMW dealer in Germany (guarantee genuine) and get your current chip replaced at PML. However, I am quite sure PML will have disclaimer on it because on their record yours supposed to be 523i and they will not warranty for it..

Have you check with PML if they can get your current ECU replaced, maybe it is more worthwhile to get it from them.

Cheers...

Thanks for your info. I will check with PML about it. However, I dont they will upgrade for you since they are selling 525i model with higher price!

Thanks for your info, I will check with PML for upgrade. However, I dont think they are going to offer this upgrade since they are selling 525i model with much higher price!

I think 118i is a good buy among the 1 series. I viewed a 116i from a parallel importer last year.

116i is underpower, 120i gives good power but fuel consumption is quite high for its size.
118i is best of both world, sufficient power and the most fuel economical.

But the seat are too small for me, I got a fat ass.. ha ha

I think 1 series is cool, looks weighty, a main feature of conti cars. I think it has close resemblance to MINI features and compact sporty car. Heavy door, etc. Should be able to feel that weight during ride, that's why people buy beemer.

They are on run flat tyres, dont know if they are heavy for the rims, if your bro can trade in with PML for other conventional tyres, such as conti CSC3. The lighter the tyres, the faster your bro 118 goes...

Where can I buy a compact spare tyre? Bought a used 318i but found out no spare tyre at the compartment..

you can try POH HENG at AMK Ave 10, Industrial Park, call Justin at 98368640. He's very busy and talk short and quick but friendly guy.

I think you would need the a rim too, can't just buy tyres. Used tyres should be good, no point getting brand new and keep in your boot. Moreover,used tyres is better balance with your other 3 tyres if you change them and scrubbed in too.

Just tell him you want a used tyre with a spare rim as your spare tyre. Give him your rim size and tyre size. Ask for quote.

Or you can ask for the lowest config for your rim size, since it is a spare tyre, you would not use for long when you changed your punctured one.

Hi People,

I drive a 318i, year 2004, classic blue, sports edition.

BTW, anyone interested in getting tyres. I am selling my Falken 452, almost brandnew, used less than 1000km.

Falken 452, made in Japan on M3 rims.
225/45ZR17 XL, front two, brought at SGD 230, selling at SGD180
245/40ZR17 XL, rear two, brought at SGD 260, selling at SGD 200

Pls feel free to contact me @ 98469936. Can buy 2 separate tyres since there are some people with quids of equal size. Can test drive. Free delivery.

Cheers and Good Day!!!

HI Blacktrex,

You may go to any scrap car yards . BTW If you don't like to change spare type you may have another option just change your exiting tyre to run-flat tyres .

Samuel Tan See Teng;354702 said:
I think 118i is a good buy among the 1 series. I viewed a 116i from a parallel importer last year.

116i is underpower, 120i gives good power but fuel consumption is quite high for its size.
118i is best of both world, sufficient power and the most fuel economical.

But the seat are too small for me, I got a fat ass.. ha ha

I think 1 series is cool, looks weighty, a main feature of conti cars. I think it has close resemblance to MINI features and compact sporty car. Heavy door, etc. Should be able to feel that weight during ride, that's why people buy beemer.

They are on run flat tyres, dont know if they are heavy for the rims, if your bro can trade in with PML for other conventional tyres, such as conti CSC3. The lighter the tyres, the faster your bro 118 goes...

Hi bro Samuel ,

Thanks for the info. yes i do agree with you 116i underpower but one more issue is only less 8k compare to 118i futher more 116i is from PI that why i choose 118i .

Yes run flat tyres is an issue but just try it since the need for a spare tyre is eliminated.

If can i I wish to had a 130i but buget la... BTW i like this 1 series coz is the only fun car in rear-wheel drive come with 6 air-bag and Start/Stop button so cool .

Cheer bro

Re: newbert, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I have a 335I two months old looking at how to mod it thank saw benchmarc on the road very fast

I have an IS250.... lurking here cos will like a Beemer as next car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789pub

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back