What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

No Bro, sadly...

Love to drive one, but only interested in driving a manual one ha ha!

That will make the overall drive more engaging and fuel saving while inproving reliability.

with the kids, had to get a 523......, actually really wanted an Alfa Brera 3.2

i drive an 01 330 sport which has just developed a problem when braking, there is a clunk when you press the pedal, any one have any ideas, is it the brake pads or are there any suspect ball joints to look out for??

Tim 330 sport;170982 said:
i drive an 01 330 sport which has just developed a problem when braking, there is a clunk when you press the pedal, any one have any ideas, is it the brake pads or are there any suspect ball joints to look out for??
Sounds like a worn control arm to me.

BTW, welcome!

Re: Huton Benz, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Mine is the most popular lah! What else? 3 series of course!

Cheers!
Huton

I am driving an E39 now,used to drive a merc,I must say BMW is better in terms of handling but abit lose out on the interior finishing,Merc somehow feels abit more luxurious,but nevermind,I like my car now,very happy with it

Wah, you guys have really gorgeous BMWs. I just ordered my 320i. Hopefully, this will be the first of a long line of BMWs :)

Re: hnwong, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Just changed my old E39 520i to a E60 523i. Getting about 7 km/ litre.
Anyone with the same model would like to share your experience with me ?

My ride is the very humble and standard E90 320. Drive my bro's IS250 on most weekends cos' my ride is always washed on waxed on Saturdays and my bro doesn't leave home on weekend!

Re: eldwin, what BMW do you drive NOW?

IMO, Merc finishing is no longer as superior as the use to be. My E class aircon vent surface started peeling off just after a 3 weeks I got my car......

They were saying its because it came into contact with some perfume. But damn, I have placed the exact same thing on my previous merc but there is not such problem :screwedu:

Sorry.....i :offtopic: again

Nurburgring1388;171593 said:
I am driving an E39 now,used to drive a merc,I must say BMW is better in terms of handling but abit lose out on the interior finishing,Merc somehow feels abit more luxurious,but nevermind,I like my car now,very happy with it

Re: wongbmw, what BMW do you drive NOW?

hi
happy to joint the community !
there are many good points to pick up for improving my driving.
I am driving a ten-year old E316.

regards

Hi everybody,

Am a new user of the site. I have been driving a 320 for 6 years. Looking to switch to the 2007 cabriolet. Any advice/suggestions would be most appreciated.

thanks,
aachi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888football
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back