What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: Haka, what BMW do you drive NOW?

bro, still seeking help on 320i

want to buy buy & seeking for 2006/05 model...
any of your frenz lettn go good cond?

I will prob be drivn till scrape...lol

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

Too bad I just sold my 320i 1 owner and mileage is 97000 km with 18 inch original 335 rims 5 spoke and Michelin tyre to ppsl for trade in for a 525i .
My trade in price is only $ 58k , I have just service my gearbox and brake pad together with the disc both front and back all from Pml . All leaking problem solve but need to repray the body only ( titianum silver ) Agent maintain by Pml . Check with ppsl website to see if they are selling my car ( 06/2006 ) silver . Now comes with a 3digit new car plate too . If you are keen I can ask the salesmen where they sell the car to and you can go and see for yourself . My car is problem free which I have already solve it before changing to 5series .
Cheers .

Re: Haka, what BMW do you drive NOW?

hello all,

I just bought a black Oct 05 320i... from dealer, last Sat only.
1 owner 80k millage. the paint work & cond looks impressive for its age!
its a plain Jane which I only intend to do cosmetic....

performance wise, I too afraid to sup up, never had good experience with it.

anyway, I am also afraid it will have asthma attack!!! lol at it age, its better let it roll & hop....

Re: sweetie_april, what BMW do you drive NOW?

sweetie_april;810983 said:
Sorry for the late reply, just returned from Jakarta. I am driving the f10, 520i.

hi!!!welcome to bmw.sg....r u female??:D

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

In the past month, I've driven F02, F10, F13 and F20... All thanks to less than satisfactory service results at the AD workshop... Hehehehe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New88News1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back