What is the fastest you have driven your cars?

Re: What is the fastest you have driven your cars?

ben1;281872 said:
Yup! did that speed when I was younger.
Now older, think back really seow.

Now, drive safely, let others filter in, move to the left to let faster cars through, keep 4-5 car length of car in front.

No more zigzapping, no more tailgating, no more burning fuel for the sake of quenching the ego. :)
dun believe... hahaha... once awhile u will feel the urge ! !

iScoupe said:
You guys are crazy. You know how many Malaysia policemen lurking in this forum? This is akin to a public confession....... I would say my fastest speed clocked on my E36 Coupe on NS is 80 km/h. I am a law abiding tourist......
Hello Jacky, Malaysian policemen got jurisdiction here meh?

iScoupe;281865 said:
You guys are crazy. You know how many Malaysia policemen lurking in this forum? This is akin to a public confession....... I would say my fastest speed clocked on my E36 Coupe on NS is 80 km/h. I am a law abiding tourist......

Malaysian police no need you to speed also can pull you over...
"bang...raya lah..."

or depending on the car you drive...

once i was driving a honda civic in hartamas area...going at 140km/h...

overtook a slow moving merc at about 70km/h

sensed something amiss in front...so i slowed down...polis waved me through...stopped the tai tai in the merc... -_-

Racebred;281867 said:
on nsh speedo said 295, sustained for a few km, but i think not enough bhp to go higher. never broke the 300 mark then, but now old already think i never will.

how it felt at 295km/h ? my legs felt wobbly at 230km/h.

kenntona;281887 said:
Hello Jacky, Malaysian policemen got jurisdiction here meh?
haha no la, but at least they know Singaporean average speed in Malaysia Highway is >200km/hr.... kekeke..

:yikess: 295km/h ! not many cars can achieve that kind of speed. Just couldn't imagine !:yikess:

wow! iscoupe, your avatar girl see peh hot leh! CSL spoiler.kekekeke.:lol2:

Jadis;281898 said:

ya lor dun make us hot...

How to work with that kind of photos around? Now got topless somemore, but not complete leh!

E30 go M'sia never gets stopped... even 160-170km/h.. gets waved thru... ahpek car cannot go fast wan... think speedo spoilt

Mockngbrd;281907 said:
E30 go M'sia never gets stopped... even 160-170km/h.. gets waved thru... ahpek car cannot go fast wan... think speedo spoilt

you got that "cannot kar" look...

Guess I'm the only one here who did 240 km/h in a 320d without breaking any law on the Autobahn between Cologne and Frankfurt. I do not recommend trying such speeds in Singapore. Roads are not made for it and the law is against you.

Jadis;281898 said:
His avatar too small..

dave;281917 said:
His avatar too small..
dave dun see while driving ur M5 la, too fast to see clearly..

235km/h VR-4 NSHW. 7yrs back

160km/h E60 NSHW - last month (ball shrink):lol2:

220km/hr on a rented Z4 in South Australia.

Peak of 160km/hr on my own e90 320i on highway 1 in Taiwan, took 5hrs from Kenting to Taipei.

Generally GTs will feel normal, like you're just crusing along even at max speed. I tested the top speed of my 3200GT every single trip up to sepang last time (young that time ok) coz the crazy bunch here (you know who you are guys) all did the same. recently i did about 280+ in the qp, with right elbow on the window sill, and it feels normal, dont feel the speed. When I didn't have the interest to gun it till max speed during that trip i knew i've grown old liao, even though i'm probably only 10-15kmh away from it.

but then again the speedo error at that kind of speed is very high. since 295kmh is already over the paper spec liao. anyways many other guys in the other clubs regularly cross 300 on their way up to the track days.

From your nickname, can tell how you drive. kekeke. Can't imagine the speed of 280+:yikess:

RB, coming back from Sepang in ur car, in the rain and on semi-slicks was the highlight! HAHAHA! Boy, did we have balls of steel then!

tsk tsk tsk...bad boys.... in singapore highways i never exceed 90kmh....

for NS highway i keep to 110kmh....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
may88ato

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back