what kit is this ? Lumma ?

stevenwu

attachment.php

It does not look like Lumma or kercher ?

any ideas ?

Re: what kit is this ? Lumma ?

Yes, Lumma !!! AFAIK only one E92 has it so far.......

thats lumma for the E92....can buy from SWC

jek;335956 said:
Hi Terry, Does SWC sell originals or replicas of bodykits? thks

SWC only original.... they dont believe in replica kits... u get what u pay for

Erm... anyone has a link for photos on the only 335 w the Lumma Bodykit? Can't seem to find it

88noplate.jpg

88rearcyber1.jpg

jaskin...coincidentally he got the same name as you... hahahaha

kuvesh;336934 said:
what type of exhaust is that? i like...

its just lumma exhaust tips... SWC sells them

Hi guys, new to this forum. Glad to join this community of car enthusiasts.

I just kitted my E93 325 with this Lumma bodykit from Mike. Read about his place from you guys and I must say he did a wonderful job! But I got a little problem now. As you know the 325 has a twin exhaust on the left, so for this kit to fit, Mike did some alterations on my exhaust tip. According to Mike, he did a y-diverter for the original twin tips on the left (as the stock exhaust cannot fit the space in Lumma bodykit). As for the other 2 tips on the right, he connected a pipe through back to the main exhaust. So the result is a quad exhaust with beautiful Lumma tips that is "flowing". (Sorry, hope you all understand me. Pls pardon me description). My concern is that, will this modification cause me any problems. I totally trust Mike with his work, but I need to know if this is a potential issue with LTA. (cause Mum will be driving the car, don't want her to come home with a TP summon!)

OT, Kentonna I saw your gorgeous ride at SWC. Must add that the DPEs look awesome!

Even though ur exhaust is stock and u did some modifications to it, it is considered illegal. Catching you is a different story.

Cheers.

Glad to know that, or should I say not very good to know that afterall? Haha, thanks anyway. May I ask which part of the set-up is illegal? Is it the 2 new tips on the right? Or the adding of the y-diverter to the stock tips is already illegal?

ANY exhaust modification is considered illegal. But LTA won't bother throwing u in jail with a convicted child molester for changing exhaust tips. :)

So no remote chance at all that I can clear LTA inspection? Haha. So when I'm due for LTA inspection, what solutions do I have?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back