What would you do.....?

What would you do.....?

If you r eyeing something and short of cash, you approach the husband.

If you r not short of cash, approach the wife.

Re: What would you do.....?

Once you say, you will forever be the marriage breaker. No one will thank you for it.

And for a strange reason, what goes around comes round. I will take this as a life anecdote to watch over my other half more closely and ensure it doesn't happen to me. If you treat your other half well and respect him/ her, he or she will have the chance or time to hold others hands? Self reflection. IMHO.

U shd just ask the husband to intro u such good lobang for xmm

If she is my close friend, I will check things out with her. If she is just a friend... I didn't see it and mind my own biz.

Anyway....

For men: I heard there's a saying - when u r attached/married, do not fool around in your 'own backyard' i.e. here in SG. Disclaimer, I m not promoting such acts.

For Female: After marriage, don't start to deteriorate... keep thyself always young and sexy but not trying to act young.

...TS, I tell u a personal experience I knw. A frd's hubby same situation la...

... I dun bother, not my biz. I knw, lots will say, u this type Frd ah? If u were the one, u wan to knw anot? Blah blah blah etc etc etc...

...there will be "Samaritans", wan 2 alert...whichever party la. I tell u a truth. Women has the type of acute 6th Sense, u dun wan 2 mess abt with... Sum choose 2 be blind, 4 wadever reasons , their own decisions. The most one can do is hint...if u really cannot zzz over it...

...tt said Frd has a Frd, who alerted. Guessed wad? Things thus got out of hand, when thru whole drama, u named it...now couple decided 2 moved on, stick 2gether, scar or wadever, sure hve, cos everyone near them knws....there will be the unavoidable awkward moments when we do meet once a while.

...but Frd who tipped off? No Frd liow.

...the line is so thin, like tt of a thread of a spiderweb.....

Baby1M;923453 said:
If she is my close friend, I will check things out with her. If she is just a friend... I didn't see it and mind my own biz.

Anyway....

For men: I heard there's a saying - when u r attached/married, do not fool around in your 'own backyard' i.e. here in SG. Disclaimer, I m not promoting such acts.

For Female: After marriage, don't start to deteriorate... keep thyself always young and sexy but not trying to act young.

...both parties la....keep healthy.

Chocs;923454 said:

...tt said Frd has a Frd, who alerted. Guessed wad? Things thus got out of hand, when thru whole drama, u named it...now couple decided 2 moved on, stick 2gether, scar or wadever, sure hve, cos everyone near them knws....there will be the unavoidable awkward moments when we do meet once a while.

...but Frd who tipped off? No Frd liow.

Dat's why I said, NOT MY BIZNESS. THis kind of situation, only got lose-lose, never got win-win. Unless the Thread Starter's gal-pal is a real hottie MILF and there are embers of desire, deep seated in TS' loins.... otherwise, when shit hits the fan, and hell comes home to roost, the "samaritan" will sure ganna blamed for all sorts of muck - and, like what Chocs mei said, if the couple decides to patch up (for the kids, for the $, for love, for fcuk care), the "samaritan" will no longer be a friend.

Your mileage may vary, of course, but by and large, I always ask myself the following questions before I poke my nose into somebody else's business:

a. Is anyone going to die if I don't tell?
b. Is the world going to end if I don't tell?
c. Will I strike Toto and be able to afford a Pink Bentley for my maid if I tell?

If the answers above are all "NO", I don't tell.

words of wisdom. i am enjoying this thread vs other talk cock thread. learn some things about life here.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts guys and gals.

I just feel so sorry for my friend.

In fact, I just met up with another friend who divorced her husband because of another woman. She told me, initially she wanted to act blur and pretend nothing happened all for the sake of letting her kids have a complete family. But things got worse and out of hand, so she decided enough is enough. These are just some of the unfortunate cases I've come across. I've also encountered husbands who stay home and CBL while the wife goes out to work to feed the whole family. When I heard this, I was like.....WTH! WTF! KNN! KNNBCCB!

Euphoria;923463 said:

In fact, I just met up with another friend who divorced her husband because of another woman. She told me, initially she wanted to act blur and pretend nothing happened all for the sake of letting her kids have a complete family. But things got worse and out of hand, so she decided enough is enough. These are just some of the unfortunate cases I've come across. I've also encountered husbands who stay home and CBL while the wife goes out to work to feed the whole family. When I heard this, I was like.....WTH! WTF! KNN! KNNBCCB!

Bro, bro... how come you got so many, erm, ahem, female friends ah?

Got good lobang, please intro.... :lol2::lol2: j/k

By the way, your avatar's headlights sibei distracting.....

I RIKE!

wobbles;923464 said:
Bro, bro... how come you got so many, erm, ahem, female friends ah?

Got good lobang, please intro.... :lol2::lol2: j/k

I also dunno, maybe I should be a social worker or counsellor instead.....hmmm

wobbles;923465 said:
By the way, your avatar's headlights sibei distracting.....

I RIKE!

Thank you but before I kena accused of misrepresentation.

I wanna clarify again, the chick with the distracting headlights in my avatar is not me hor.

Euphoria;923463 said:

I have also come across wives 'steal man' whilst the husband working very hard to feed the whole family.

Is this a self defense mechanism from a bad marriage or simply a norm in current society based on your many experiences? I need some counseling...

Practice foresight, not hindsight. Easy for us to look at a situation and give comments. Wait till it happens to ourselves....

P.s. hello euphoria. I m getting confused if you are a bro or sis. Haha. If the former, for god sake don't interfere. Guys will always be branded the bastard with hidden agenda for telling on another guy, albeit him being in the wrong. No guys are saint, sorry, so I always tell myself don't play god and try tread the moral high ground.

If the latter sex, I can empathize the sis-to-sis thingy and how you have to tell a fellow women. But truth is ( and as one of the bros here shared in another post) you will def lose the friendship one way or another. Too many of such incidences happened. Moral high ground? I rather save my efforts around my herd. What goes around comes round. History is a scarily accurate indicator.

If anyone see me holding young girls' hand. They are my god-daughters. Thanks
pls don't anyhow post in forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rr88ninja

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups