Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maserati Quattroporte

• Jaguar XJ/XF V8 SC

• Total voters

kenntona

Legendary 10 Years
Friend sold an e92 335, need a sedan, used or new, or even used imports. Which would you pick, and why?

Re: What Would You Pick? Why?

E60 M5 = Nice and fast..but too many fakes around lei..but i still like it!

RS6 = boring..

E63 = nah..dont like new Eclass

C63 = M3>C63

CLS63 = i like this..like what Terry said below..hehe

panamera = no thanks..

maserati QP = i heard Maser QP are not worth it..

Jaguar XJ/XF V8 SC = XJ coming in mid of next year right? quite a long wait..if not..i like it too!

Porsche Panamera 4S, nice car and with 5 years warranty.

E60 M5 = kinda old...outdated.... too many fakes running around...

RS6 = doesnt look outstanding at all... u mod the crap out of it... looks so so still

E63 = the new e class look more like hyundai than a german car... no no

C63 = very very nice... but im afraid ur friend might be dissapointed in its performance compared to a heavily modded 335.

CLS63 = very nice...timeless design.... elegant yet sporty.... killer AMG sound... downside is the CLS model has been for quite some time already but replacement arent scheduled yet

panamera = great performance... the look is love it or hate it.... if your friend belong to the former... by all means...

maserati QP = why pay ferrari maintenance when its crappier than ferrari

jaguar = ....................... no comments... too fugging ugly....

i think my choice is obvious... a white CLS63 AMG with 21inch HREs... plus yellow brakes.... kleeman tuning & exos .... brabus grille... window tint... air suspension...

no horse run....

///M3;468215 said:
Honda Civic Type R..the reason is quite obvious for this one..lol

u need to be banned for saying this one...

Terry;468287 said:
u need to be banned for saying this one...
sorry la..i didnt see the poll in the beginning..didnt load up for me..lol

Terry;468284 said:
E60 M5 = kinda old...outdated.... too many fakes running around...

RS6 = doesnt look outstanding at all... u mod the crap out of it... looks so so still

E63 = the new e class look more like hyundai than a german car... no no

C63 = very very nice... but im afraid ur friend might be dissapointed in its performance compared to a heavily modded 335.

CLS63 = very nice...timeless design.... elegant yet sporty.... killer AMG sound... downside is the CLS model has been for quite some time already but replacement arent scheduled yet

panamera = great performance... the look is love it or hate it.... if your friend belong to the former... by all means...

maserati QP = why pay ferrari maintenance when its crappier than ferrari

jaguar = ....................... no comments... too fugging ugly....

i think my choice is obvious... a white CLS63 AMG with 21inch HREs... plus yellow brakes.... kleeman tuning & exos .... brabus grille... window tint... air suspension...

no horse run....

Totally agree!

kenntona;468211 said:
Friend sold an e92 335, need a sedan, used or new, or even used imports. Which would you pick, and why?

Get the new XFR:ultrasho: It's unique, fast, comfy and handsome.:singsing:
I'll definitely get one if I got the $$$. Ask ya frd to spec the car with Chrome Side Power Vents and Bonnet louvres with Chrome Strake. The car will definitely stand out from the rest.:laughlik:

hitmee;468372 said:
porsche

a man needs to own a porsche in his life time.

that one ang moh man.... CHINESE MAN NEED TO OWN MERCEDEZ ONE IN HIS LIFE TIME... lolol

kenn...why Not Ask Ur Friend Buy A Hummer H3.... Ask Him Call Me For Kopi.. I Will Give Him 100 Reason Why Hummer Wins...

haha terry, people want seden leh. i choose m5 because i'm being bias. haha bmw for the win!! :)

hitmee;468372 said:
porsche

a man needs to own a porsche in his life time.

Yeah, but not THAT one. Even more of a mutant 911 than the Cayenne. Cayenne they stretched the 911 vertically in photoshop. Panamera they stretched it horizontally.

Why not E90 M3 huh? Heard PML has a batch that they are willing to cut prices on just to move stock. Or E90 too small? Anyway I voted M5. Grab that NA V10 before it becomes extinct.... 2nd choice is the QP.

Also, why XFS and not XFR, since the M5/RS6 are being considered?

Surprised that RS6 is still at zero....

RS6 FTW... Subtle, AWD and blow you away... Not that the others aren't good but just a tad loud... I prefer the sneaky one...

He is moving up the curves, so V8 and above. From an E92 335 to an E90 M3, might as well jump to the M5......

Voted for the CLS63 but the ///M5 Touring is good...but as Terry said its getting abit dated, not helped by many abused CLS on the streets...and update is uncertain.

never ever thought a touring be nice and fun to drive...loved it driving from London-Manchester-Lake District-St Andrews-Edinburgh...its unique after all...and still very nimble in narrow roads lined with stoned fences etc...but then on occasions the wife might want to take over? abit hard to say no if your friend finds that an issue...

closest is an E55 AMG with number plate 44 on Singapore streets i think...

kenntona;468483 said:
He is moving up the curves, so V8 and above. From an E92 335 to an E90 M3, might as well jump to the M5......

M3 still V8 mah. E60 shape will be replaced next year, at least E90 has 2-3 years left...

Actually quite like the XFR too. Still dun like the headlamps, but the XFR aero kit at least makes things a little more exciting.

I've tried the M5, C63, RS6 Sedan and here's my FR.

M5 - Dave's car
Probably the nicest sounding of the 3. Power wise, you really need to rev it to like it. I agree the car is kinda dated and many fakes around. But taking into consideration price, power, handling and space, it comes out tops.

C63 - with ECU tuning
Crazy torque and power. Handling is quite sharp too but rolls a lot. Nothing a good set of coilovers can't take care of. Car is a little small though. The model is current.

RS6 - stock
This is one nice ride. Power is amazing, features of the car is best amongst the 3. Handling is great. Space is fantastic. But I don't know why, there's no pull factor for me to buy this car.

I miss my 335..... :verysad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winclubonline
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back