Where or how to go about race only cars?

AJG

Where or how to go about buyin race only cars?

Cars only for track use.

Please assist

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Where or how to go about race only cars?

What type of car are you looking at? For storage in SG or MY?

what makes of car are you looking at? Japs? Conti?

for what races? Endurance or Sprint races?

Also, what budget are you thinking of spending? Cause, most of the time, track cars can be as expensive as road cars or even higher.. like a track GTR 35 is costing Sing$300K+, much higher than the road going one..
a GT3 Cup requires you to rebuild the engine after a certain mileage.. etc...
And what level you wanna compete? Touring Class? GT3 class? GT4 class? diff level, diff cost..

And do you hv a workshop that provide services for you?

if you are looking for jap track cars, i think there's 1 in turf city. jc racing. not sure of the contact or where exactly in turf city though.
jap track cars are usually cheaper than the road going version as there is no need to pay COE and ARF

peckhs;644865 said:
if you are looking for jap track cars, i think there's 1 in turf city. jc racing. not sure of the contact or where exactly in turf city though.
jap track cars are usually cheaper than the road going version as there is no need to pay COE and ARF

if 2nd hand.. yes in a way.. but then, u nd to know the engine mileage, the gbox mileage, the diff mileage.. and what kind of races the car was built for? even Conti 2nd hand race car is cheaper.. but again, alot of hidden cost involved..and how many spares are included?

A sprint race car will not be fitted with an Endurance gas tank.. and that alone, will set u back $10K for a proper 90L/100L ATL fuel cell.. the diff may not have diff coolers, the engine re-building period may be shorter.. etc etc.. :woottt:

The Reiter Engr Lambo is to die for!! saw it in action in Dubai! qualified at 2.00min flat for that circuit! Peter Kox driving! amazing car!

Completely depends on your budget. Name a car you want, and the budget that you have, and many enthusiasts here can point you in the right direction. Many of us have our own track cars at some point or other.

Want me to move this thread to the track section?

KiddyM2;644871 said:
if 2nd hand.. yes in a way.. but then, u nd to know the engine mileage, the gbox mileage, the diff mileage.. and what kind of races the car was built for? even Conti 2nd hand race car is cheaper.. but again, alot of hidden cost involved..and how many spares are included?

A sprint race car will not be fitted with an Endurance gas tank.. and that alone, will set u back $10K for a proper 90L/100L ATL fuel cell.. the diff may not have diff coolers, the engine re-building period may be shorter.. etc etc.. :woottt:

The Reiter Engr Lambo is to die for!! saw it in action in Dubai! qualified at 2.00min flat for that circuit! Peter Kox driving! amazing car!

i think it is the benchmark now for the gt3 cars. engine is almost stock. no need rebuilding unless u race 30 laps 6x a yr for 3 yrs.

anyone wanna share. can custom seat rails.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lentoria28

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back