• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Where to buy black out emblems??

imamiah

Hi guys, anyone knows where to buy black out emblems? Those black black, instead of blue white emblems.

Cheers.

Re: Where to buy black out emblems??

I have been looking for them as well. Apparently they are not available in SG. Need to ship them from overseas or something. :(

Sticker sounds like an option! Where can I get them? Thanks!!!

Ebay a lot

Buywellsellwell;807365 said:
Cheapest way is through sticker. Quite durable. Can choose any colours. Dun like can still peel out.

Hearsay front back ,steering plus 4wheel caps can be $50-$80 only

Bro u everything sticker can. U r sticker hero! Do you own 3M shares?

Sticker route, buy online from bimmian or john sons locally. Black and white emblem,online from jlevisw, Cf emblem, try site sponsor uhmmm 1 of the paint shops. of course online route, u may have to take your chances, emblem sizes somewhat different between series. eBay has complete sets. F10 5post has commercial section where some vendors also list.

Great leads for sticker maniacs. Morgan will be eyeing these places. Btw Morgan Lee is expert in sticker DIY.

Lots of them on eBay, lots!

BMW emblem | eBay

Measure the size of your original ones before you click on buy. Should get the emblem ones and not stickers, stickers not that nice when you look closer.

But please note that most aftermarket emblems will turn yellowish after less than a year if you park outdoors often. I've had changed 2 sets of CF and 1 set of black/white before. Now LL change back to stock ones. Stock ones are the best quality I must say!

Stock is BEST indeed. I love the original blue & white propellors.

imamiah;807339 said:
Hi guys, anyone knows where to buy black out emblems? Those black black, instead of blue white emblems.

Cheers.

Hi, I just went to BVO for servicing n I saw they're selling the blacked out logo there as well as Cf ones. Prize wise I did not ask. For your consideration

Cheers
Rb26det9

BVO has them... Got them changed as my front emblem has fall off... change whole set including steering emblem (stick on)

had mine stickered at Johnson, $5 each.... Looks good, even my neighbour also cant tell....

Erm. Pardon the question, but where is Johnson? Thanks!! :)

3005 UBI AVENUE 3, corner shop. If I'm my wrong, behind FONG KIM exhaust.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388ltda
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back