Where to buy touch up paint pen

Re: Where to buy touch up paint pen

AD has it. Comes in a set of color and clear and in small bottles instead of pen. What color is your ride? I have for Crimson. Can spare you some.

About 34 with gst just got the space grey paint this morning from AD.

nhc;1111701 said:
About 34 with gst just got the space grey paint this morning from AD.

I asked PML Alexandra to touch up my scratches, it did such a bad job that with the touch up, the scratches look more obvious than without. Maybe cos it's free? Had to tell Service Advisor to remove them. Should have taken pics of their amateur job. Anyone managed to get a good job on touch up from PML?

Are the scratches deep into base coat? If it's clear coating, just buff it off. Touch up paint more suitable for small tiny chips.

whiskie;1111769 said:
Are the scratches deep into base coat? If it's clear coating, just buff it off. Touch up paint more suitable for small tiny chips.
Thanks, they are quite deep and I've already tried buffing them.

pulsar88;1111732 said:
I asked PML Alexandra to touch up my scratches, it did such a bad job that with the touch up, the scratches look more obvious than without. Maybe cos it's free? Had to tell Service Advisor to remove them. Should have taken pics of their amateur job. Anyone managed to get a good job on touch up from PML?
Pml cannot do miracles. If too deep, best to respray

After 2 experience there at PML, their customer service and jobs suck. Even the car spa done, they actually left traces of wax on the car when they handed over to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mileooo
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back