where to fix power window switches????

Can u describe more cuz we would be able to advise if we don't know the question?

Thanks! :wavey:

Re: where to fix power window switches????

katoomee said:
:roll: :roll:

think the wiring problem. cant control up and down of windows

Hi Katomee,

It would be best if you could eloborate more. Normally if a ure unable to wind up ur windows and all, check the fuse box.Change the fuses if u need to. The second step is to change the switch first. Werk on the possible cheapest remedy. getting the switches are easy....all u need to do is to hit Propel. I assume ur ride is an E36?

fyi, the switches will cost you $10.

Gd Luck

Wayansurfer said:
katoomee said:
:roll: :roll:

think the wiring problem. cant control up and down of windows

Hi Katomee,

It would be best if you could eloborate more. Normally if a ure unable to wind up ur windows and all, check the fuse box.Change the fuses if u need to. The second step is to change the switch first. Werk on the possible cheapest remedy. getting the switches are easy....all u need to do is to hit Propel. I assume ur ride is an E36?

Gd Luck

right on bro.. and if the cheap solutions fail...well..ur motor may be busted... let me know if it is..i've got some prelim checks/remedies BEFORE u run out and buy a new one..:)..(which will cost u $100 or so from the yard..)

gwumpkus said:
right on bro.. and if the cheap solutions fail...well..ur motor may be busted... let me know if it is..i've got some prelim checks/remedies BEFORE u run out and buy a new one..:)..(which will cost u $100 or so from the yard..)

o . . i think the motor is still working. will check the fuse 1st. thks for replying

Wayansurfer said:
Hi Katomee,

Gd Luck

thks, i had ask around and no shop willing to check. can advise me wher to check and replace it? thks again

katoomee said:
thks, i had ask around and no shop willing to check. can advise me wher to check and replace it? thks again

Meaning, the shops not willing to check your fuse box??
maybe you can pop at this Friday's meet up for the E36 family...see thread in Classics.
Then from there, we could look see look see for you. :)

Wayansurfer said:
Meaning, the shops not willing to check your fuse box??
maybe you can pop at this Friday's meet up for the E36 family...see thread in Classics.
Then from there, we could look see look see for you. :)

ya man. turf city isit????????????

Yeps..pen down ur name then....
Thanks..hope to see you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back