Which exhaust is the best for E60

Leonwei

Hi to all the bros & sis out there,

In your personal opionion which exhuast house has the best system for the 5 series (E60). In terms of sound and gain in hp (if there is any?) Cos the stock ones look very aweful.

Heard alot of remus, super sprint, Sebring, etc. Would like to heard your views, and when is the best time to change it if one is getting a brand new one. Cos warranty 3 yrs very long to wait .

Appreciate your views....:confused:

Cheers

Re: Which exhaust is the best for E60

Eisenmann is the real deal...sound good, feel good and light too.
When is the best time? Well, how bout ordering it now? But dont throw away your stock box.

ps. It ain't LTA compliant but u won't get stopped since it's not loud

if u want LTA compliant = remus..sebring...supersprint...

i wont recommend ACS coz basically its just overpriced remus..

if u dont care about LTA = eisenmann , B&B , hamann , Racing Dynamics

if u want loud... hi op headers and straight pipe with empty muffler .... heheheheheh ;)

cool....... Thx for the feedback will do more reseach......i really dun like the stock exhaust...hehehe

Remus will do just fine...(same like Ac-schnitzer)
But if u r the warranty conscious type, Ac-schnitzer is the only brand PML recognize.
Or do like wat TripleM said, keep the stock exhaust in store for 3 years.

seriously..PML wont care what exhaust u change and they wont dare to void warranty if u dare to screw them upside down... i recommend eisenmann...nice tip... nice sound... if u want real quad ( with 2 mufflers.. ) u can get RD quads...

Sorry for asking i 'quite' sotong wat's RD quads. KInd of like the idea of having 2 sets of mufflers( 1 on each side, if i'm not wrong). Wow the visual running in my head now is making me going nuts:yummie: .............hehehehe

But more impt wat's the cost like these days....

RD quads is the quad exhaust for the e60 made by racing dynamics..its not LTA compliant but thats the only real quads made for the E60...

hamann and eisenmann also have quad exhaust but its just an extention pipe to the right side of bumper..it works but no muffler...

the reason that E60 dont have quad exhaust is because of the lack of space on the right side of the undercarriage because of the spare tire compartment...what racing dynamics do is actually tilt the right side of the muffler to become vertical so that it will fit into the space on the right.. very difficult to explain..maybe u can check the website.. :)

I would recommend Supersprint...gives a nice deep and smooth tone...idles sounds like a typical italian sound:) Eisenmann will give a more raspy exhaust note. But, I have to agree that the AC Schnitzer is a overpriced Remus exhaust.

in terms of sound wise which has slightly louder db than stock yet gain hp ?

Slightly louder than stock = no gains.

A lot louder than stock = very little or negligible gains.

Deafening loud = some gain

Gains that you get from exhaust mods aren't substantial at all. It's mostly for looks and sound. You wanr real performance, look elsewhere.

You'll get max 1% gain if only changing the mufflers...if you want more performance you have to change the headers and cats. Changing mufflers/rear exhaust is more about taste and individual preference in the different characteristc of exhaust note.

U can checked out my Eisenmann Race anytime man!!

It's the most quiet performance exhaust around!! No drone at all!!

Built quality also top notch!! Lifetime warranty, so it'll never spoil!!

'The Great White'

bro,

I understand from previous email that you imported the twin exhaust - eisenmann? any idea where I can get ready stock here in singapore? and how much?

I saw the Hamann street exhaust at KBS yesterday, it looks good as well, any idea how loud it is compared to yours or stock? cant find a website that has the sound clip for Hamann ...

thanks for advise!

JBM;154027 said:
bro,

I understand from previous email that you imported the twin exhaust - eisenmann? any idea where I can get ready stock here in singapore? and how much?

I saw the Hamann street exhaust at KBS yesterday, it looks good as well, any idea how loud it is compared to yours or stock? cant find a website that has the sound clip for Hamann ...

thanks for advise!

I don't keep stock for Eisenmann, only per order basics.

Hamann will be very loud, I had it in my E46 before.

It all depends on wat you want.....loud, den go for Remus or Hamann.

Slightly louder than stock, den Eisenmann.

I just got to listen to my customer's E90 330i manual with the Eisenmann Race exhaust.

Very very nice tone when he revs the car, idling sound just like stock, quiet!!

He said it's alittle too quiet for him, hahahaha

So, if you want performance exhaust & dun wanna attract TP everyday, den I suggest u get Eisenmann.

U can PM or SMS me for more info. (96905511)

'The Great White'

very shocking that eisenmann is quiet....:(

RaptureM3;154008 said:
Eisenmann. :D No horse run.

u everyday say my exhaust too soft... then here say no horse run... :juggle:

Terry;154088 said:
very shocking that eisenmann is quiet....:(

I dunno about yours....but mine is really too soft for myself..........:lol2:

Raley!!! Please give us a review on your Meistercraft Race Eisenmann Exhaust on your E90 330 manual man!!!

It's dam bloody nice when u gun off just now!! Not loud but throaty & mellow!!!

I know u wanted louder...........:lol2:

'The Great White'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back