• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Which PI can bring in 335i Coupe?

Re: Which PI can bring in 335i Coupe?

kenntona;291660 said:
Wahahahahahaha, sunroof and 18" are not options on the 335. Dun be a Robert. If I were you, I will stay away from these jokers, for $210K !!!

errr hmmm u better check, scarley yr one got Subaru intercooler:)

hehe.. due to my ignorance i didn't know BMW has an assembly plant in Japan.

noted.. will seek other alternatives!

Thats the problem with PIs, pattern liow liow.

maybe the PI got mixed up witj GTR is it? hee hee

made in japan.....got comes with racequeen?

They probably got the car from a dealer in Japan lah... Check the mileage first. Could be used. Thats why no RFT cos previous owner changed it :D

it is most interesting that the SE actually quoted you that the 335i is assembled in Japan! :ultrasho:
I happened to be on good terms with them and definately, they need this feedback. would you kindly advise which SE attended to you? if it is not convenient to reveal here, kindly send me a PM. :)

by the way, 18" RFT are not standards for a 335i, it is just a very common options. the standards for the 335i is the 17" V Spoke Style.

waime;291658 said:
auto sportique..

options can be added in but at a cost of course. :juggle:

feels said:
by the way, 18" RFT are not standards for a 335i, it is just a very common options. the standards for the 335i is the 17" V Spoke Style.
Now, I thought ALL the 335 coupes are highline version? The 18" 189 is included - PML or PI so far....... Unless different PIs have different highline intepretations.......

Hi kenntona,

I thought the same too when I was considering the 335i then. Checked out the BMW UK Build Your BMW and realized that alot of stuffs are actually optional including the Rims and Smart Access.

I think if you opt for Highline, it will come as a package inclusive of Dakota Leather, 18" Rims etc ..... otherwise, the car is as basic as it can get ....

the highline is not a standard for the 335i but just a option package.

kenntona;292108 said:
Now, I thought ALL the 335 coupes are highline version? The 18" 189 is included - PML or PI so far....... Unless different PIs have different highline intepretations.......

hmmm.. not sure wat would be the implication here if i put down the SE's name but anyways here it goes.. Jackson attended to me at AS.

anyways i was at another PI yesterday and saw another 335i. same specs/option list ie. 335 highline, as what PML brings in (yes, direct import from Germany). though the price listed is about 20k cheaper than PML but the OMV is comparable to PML's. so it kept me wondering what's the point of getting from PML instead?

waime;292256 said:
hmmm.. not sure wat would be the implication here if i put down the SE's name but anyways here it goes.. Jackson attended to me at AS.

anyways i was at another PI yesterday and saw another 335i. same specs/option list ie. 335 highline, as what PML brings in (yes, direct import from Germany). though the price listed is about 20k cheaper than PML but the OMV is comparable to PML's. so it kept me wondering what's the point of getting from PML instead?

pml got 3 year warranty.die die must honour.PI maybe not around after 1 year.dont know pml will entertain you if you bought from PI.

but as far as i know pml making 20k more on e92 335 than e90 335 based on same omv.

feels said:
I thought the same too when I was considering the 335i then. Checked out the BMW UK Build Your BMW and realized that alot of stuffs are actually optional including the Rims and Smart Access.

I think if you opt for Highline, it will come as a package inclusive of Dakota Leather, 18" Rims etc ..... otherwise, the car is as basic as it can get ....

the highline is not a standard for the 335i but just a option package.
Well that makes the selection more tricky. Take this specific example, for the same price thereabout, the other PI is offering highline specs !!! The other things lacking are : (1) idrive/GPS (2) Comfort Access (3) Rear Roller Blind. Else, it is offered as the same specs as the PML's car. Buyers gotta be very careful to assume that they have to pay for highline specs.

waime said:
Dun let the fear of PML's wrath grippled you. If you are gonna mod like crazy, PI or PML car no diff.

the PI's 335 highline is a black-on-black version. DAMN chio! this outlook coupled with the performance sure will make anyone WET faster than the car zooms 0-100.

just for clarification after chatting with the SE from AS.

the 335 they brought in is born and bred in Germany but spec-ed up for Japan market. hence, the miscommunication about the car being assembled in Japan is non-existence. *whew*

i've started the thread with intention to find out more about the car with no intention to flame any party so if indirectly or directly i've caused any inconvenience i apologise for it.

hehe :)

Stupid question from colleague:

Any second hand 335 coupe or cabrio on sale?:lol2: :screwedu: :slaphead: :stfu: :nehnehhh:

Wait long long lor. First hand queue already X months.........

Ahbengdriver;292331 said:
Stupid question from colleague:

Any second hand 335 coupe or cabrio on sale?:lol2: :screwedu: :slaphead: :stfu: :nehnehhh:

got one second hand PI coupe/. 220k. ai mai?
black on red, only few months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back