• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Which PI can bring in 335i Coupe?

Re: Which PI can bring in 335i Coupe?

The 335 is 248.8k now at PML and does not include Logic-7 hifi if not wrong. Overpriced right? Also u havent added in cost of mods. Thats why we suggest other models...kekekeke.

In any case should you still go for it, do consider colours like RED, WHITE, SILVER BLUE or maybe even make it a YELLOW BANANA

335 should be a banned word like pardon me?pardon me?pardon me?

waime, just get the 335. The wait is long but its worth it. yes th 335 will be a common sight on the road, but what matters most if what and how you feel. Not what you ought to feel because of our posts. 335 FTW!

elmariachi;291073 said:
waime, just get the 335. The wait is long but its worth it. yes th 335 will be a common sight on the road, but what matters most if what and how you feel. Not what you ought to feel because of our posts. 335 FTW!

agree with u elma...

i'm writing to tag this thread cos i wanna know which PI is selling 335 the cheapest!

my next car gonna be a motherfuckin 335!!!! elma, u better help me mod......i will just prepare the moola!!!!!

track day here i come....psst psst psst pssst pssssst.......

SHAMELESS;291117 said:
agree with u elma...

i'm writing to tag this thread cos i wanna know which PI is selling 335 the cheapest!

my next car gonna be a motherfuckin 335!!!! elma, u better help me mod......i will just prepare the moola!!!!!

Kekekek..
Can, no problem. I help you mod chop chop. Then you can chiet all the mark x. Toto say one. :lol2:

SHAMELESS;291117 said:
agree with u elma...

Wux tempted to take the plunge wif GTR or Cayman...but a bit of a stretch for me as a 2nd ride...and heart keep sayin' 335...335! Have to admit after seeing ur ride Elma ...now 335 ALL THE WAY!!!!

Vincar - ard $210k ish
Auto Sportique - $208k (available unit NOW!)

MO anyone....kekeke

1) dinan
2)
3)

Dinan;291144 said:
Wux tempted to take the plunge wif GTR or Cayman...but a bit of a stretch for me as a 2nd ride...and heart keep sayin' 335...335! Have to admit after seeing ur ride Elma ...now 335 ALL THE WAY!!!!

Vincar - ard $210k ish
Auto Sportique - $208k (available unit NOW!)

MO anyone....kekeke

1) dinan
2)
3)

Kekeke...More than meets the eye. :) Wow..is that price for sedan or coupe?

Saw 1 brand new white 335 (highline) at West Coast Hong Leong PI, still have all the shipping markings on it... in German...

elmariachi;291138 said:
Kekekek..
Can, no problem. I help you mod chop chop. Then you can chiet all the mark x. Toto say one. :lol2:

i'm not interested with mark x, that one i use bicycle also faster...haha...jk

i want to chiet jap turbo cars!!!! turbo will fight with turbo!!!!! ......hehe.....

i was at Ubi just now to take a look at the 335 coupe.. though the price was pretty attractive but comparing to PML version their car comes without:

1) iDrive
2) Sunroof
3) 18" rims (they are giving 17" without runflat tyres).

would you guys mind not having any of the above?

:juggle:

waime;291481 said:
i was at Ubi just now to take a look at the 335 coupe.. though the price was pretty attractive but comparing to PML version their car comes without:

1) iDrive
2) Sunroof

:juggle:

the 3 things u listed above are all useless to me!!!! seriously!!!!

so how much for the 335 coupe?

waime said:

1) iDrive
2) Sunroof

Which PI is that? All 335 coupes are supposed to be highline version - sunrroof and 18" 189 wheels are standard.

Looks like 335 are multiplying quicker than rabbits:lol2: :laughlik: :) :(

price quoted was 210k without the above 3 options.

but do anyone know how will resale value be affected by these trim-downs? also, the assembly of their 335 is in jap. anyone has any idea if there is any 'problems' associated with that?

cheers!

waime said:

but do anyone know how will resale value be affected by these trim-downs? also, the assembly of their 335 is in jap. anyone has any idea if there is any 'problems' associated with that?

cheers!
You'd got to be kidding me? (1) What 335 coupe is that? No highline options? (2) In JAPAN?

Which PI?

auto sportique..

options can be added in but at a cost of course. :juggle:

waime said:
auto sportique.. options can be added in but at a cost of course. :juggle:
Wahahahahahaha, sunroof and 18" are not options on the 335. Dun be a Robert. If I were you, I will stay away from these jokers, for $210K !!!

waime;291655 said:

cheers!

I think this PI trying to 'carrot' people. Just go to all the worldwide BMW websites and read up. Where got 335 come in 17" rims without RFT one?:screwedu: Somemore what JDM assembled 335:screwedu: :screwedu:

I will ask this PI " heh so I can indent a 335 with a Fujitsubo exhaust?":lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back