which pml SE give good discounts?

Re: which pml SE give good discounts?

BMW. I don't want to trade in but appreciate if the SE can give more upfront discount.

I spoke to my SE over the weekend and he told me that PML has cut down on the overtrade amounts and up'd their prices on the cars (because of the COE). Not sure by how much and I didn't ask cause I was in a bit of a rush. But it's not as good as it was a month or two ago.

I'm not sure why PML would take this position since the higher COE/car prices would deter buyers. I thought they would actually up overtrades to offset. Then again, I've seldom understood PML's logic.

i think different SE give different discount different day to different person. Only way to know, is to step into pml, at the entrance u shout, i want to buy bmw 650i, will the SE that gives the best upfront discount please STAND UP? that is what i did, but my car delivery delayed for more than 10 days.:wtf:

Jase;709137 said:
I've seldom understood PML's logic.

If you understood their logic, you would now be CEO of PML and I would be harassing you for kopi and asking you to sell me new M6 at 318 price cos we bros

Ahwing;709218 said:
i think different SE give different discount different day to different person. Only way to know, is to step into pml, at the entrance u shout, i want to buy bmw 650i, will the SE that gives the best upfront discount please STAND UP? that is what i did, but my car delivery delayed for more than 10 days.:wtf:

Ahhh... so you're the guy whose picture is on the wall near the counter... under the words "BANNED - KICK ON SIGHT!" :)

MW;709225 said:
If you understood their logic, you would now be CEO of PML and I would be harassing you for kopi and asking you to sell me new M6 at 318 price cos we bros

LOL. Not a problem for you, bro! It may be the first and last thing I do as CEO of PML though.

I think by the time this thread reaches 20 pages, Astrosky will still not get any recommendations and he will quit this forum and buy Audi cos Hitmee will PM him best Audi SE contact

Audi u need to romance the PA indon owner daughter for the best discount.

ok astro, i'll be serious, from my observation, discount up front is pretty standard across the board as they dont want to be seen to be non consistent on their price.

it is the overtrade that they can be flexible on and overtrade can be very subjective depending on their flexibility as they can give same model same year car but different price. so without an overtrade, it is very very difficult to fight for a higher than standard discount.

That's very true. No overtrade, a lot of difference. Can be up to 5 figures on promo period.

thanks for the advise pple.

I am not sure if things are done differently in PML now, but back in 2007 when I bought my E90 320i, my SE gave me the overtrade discount, despite me not trading in my car. A pity he has left PML.

yes, I THINK if let say the advertisement says 10k overtrade, if u nego hard enough, they will give u 10k up front discount without u trading in. BUT when u have a trade in car and u nego doubly hard, they can give u 10k up front discount + overtrade on ur trading in (as i mention earlier overtrade on trade in is subjective so no one can complain ehh why my trade in value is lower than his). But selling price of cars must be consistent as pple can complain ehh, why his selling price is lower than mine.

ok, my sharing stops here if not pple will think i da mole.

give u discount discount...screw you with servicing later...

which PML SE is the chioest

WELL PRICES ARE UP...at PML

52OI is looking at 230K nett after all discounts and overtrade/. And people are buying !!!

wow! it was 230k before discount etc before this...coe hit 85k..this baby gonna be 235k at least

With the short cycles, economy may get back to boom time soon and COE will be more than $100K.

it will get worse before getting better. let's see 1H of 2012. the window of opportunity will be narrow tough.
but, the biggest game setter is COE quota. in 08/09, economy down but COE quota is high resulting cheap COE. this round even if economy down, due to limited COE, the price might hold up and even go higher :(

ktnpl;710427 said:
With the short cycles, economy may get back to boom time soon and COE will be more than $100K.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back