whisteling sound coming from my e60!!

Re: whisteling sound coming from my e60!!

Terry is always right. dont doubt him. he forced me to say one

Breyton;475505 said:
Just like C3P0 who has presumably had some contact with you - he is vouching for you.
Wah, you got very good memory siah. I did stand up for Regret in his other thread.

But no la, I have never seen Breyton or Terry face-to-face. I only had body contact with you before. You touch me at last meetup remember? damn siok, I like....:p

C3P0;475529 said:
Wah, you got very good memory siah. I did stand up for Regret in his other thread.

But no la, I have never seen Breyton or Terry face-to-face. I only had body contact with you before. You touch me at last meetup remember? damn siok, I like....:p

please...somebody...TOK him...

Pilot ur sig is an eyesore not like mine hee..

Whistling sound is usually frm chicks trying to get my attention

C3P0;475529 said:

Touch your overdue-tok face!!

I think it's not my memory good, but your memory chips/HDD failing....

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/lounge/34217-bro-thread-107.html#post475447

Breyton;475554 said:
Touch your overdue-tok face!!

I think it's not my memory good, but your memory chips/HDD failing....

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/lounge/34217-bro-thread-107.html#post475447

Oh dear, I totally forgot about this, ha ha. You are talking about my above post in the Bro Thread, but I misunderstood and thought you are talking about that time I vouch for Regret over his depreciation calculation in the Buy e90 thread.

See everyone, this is called misunderstanding. Best thing is to meet face to face, get to know each other, become friends first. Like me and Breyton, we are meeting tonight to touch and patch up. :inlove:

If we have never seen each other, then just be sensitive a bit in our use of words loh, then all will be fine. :thumbsup:

hitmee, ai meet with me and breyton tonite? :smack: We kiss, hold hands, and achieve world peace.

C3P0;475560 said:
Oh dear, I totally forgot about this, ha ha. I think you talking about my above post in the Bro Thread, but I misunderstood and thought you are talking about that time I vouch for Regret over his depreciation calculation in the Buy e90 thread.

See everyone, this is called misunderstanding. Best thing is to meet face to face, get to know each other, become friends first. Like me and Breyton, we are meeting tonight to touch and patch up. :inlove:

If we have never seen each other, then just be sensitive a bit in our use of words loh, then all will be fine. :thumbsup:

hitmee, ai meet with me and breyton tonite? :smack:

be videoman?
i think breyton and ur video no market........:nehnehhh:

C3P0;475560 said:
hitmee, ai meet with me and breyton tonite? :smack: We kiss, hold hands, and achieve world peace.

You bring your avatar chick then talk.

i dun like terry, but i think regret is too sensitive.
Terry said sorry (seriously first time i come across) , regret still think u are right ?
I know regret might say dun care & ask me fark off.. ya u can try behind the computer. No problem.

iScoupe;475569 said:
i dun like terry, but i think regret is too sensitive.
Terry said sorry (seriously first time i come across) , regret still think u are right ?
Agreed, Terry said sorry. Twice, and I think that's very sincere. We can't ask more from a man. Terry's da man.

Is this also the first time you come across me agreeing with you, jackie? ke ke.

Breyton;475567 said:
hello, because of you, our video got no market! hitmee say one.
Ok, last post here before my posts ganna deleted and then I ganna points.
Good weekend everyone.

See you tonight dear.

davidtch;475410 said:
FP, i don't the repair cost is as hi as Terry commented. I bought a E39 2002 wif 120k mileage. 1st year, it is close to 10k, which includes alternator, battery, fuel pump, water hose, tyres, shocks & etc. 2009 is its 2nd yr wif me. Currently, my maintenance cost is below $2k.

Hi David,

I'm not putting down a number to repair costs as it varies from car to car. Every car has its own set of problems. I don't drive a bimmer but with my car, I've encounter problems and when told to others, they would think I've got a lemon.

That aside, my point was that he's using an analogy. It may not be the most appropriate but that's still an analogy based on his personal experience.

My point was clearly stated that given this thread alone objectively, Terry was sincere in giving advice. May not be the best but isn't the forum a place for people to share their experiences?

I will not comment further as some other replies are not worth my effort in replying. Initially I came in to put a fair word for the right person and I'm done as far as this thread is concerned.

The E39 is a nice car and doesn't look dated even as we speak. Have fun and a great weekend.

i was with my friend 3yrs 7mth 520i when his gearbox spoilt !
PML quote $11,500+ to replace ! so i can say Terry never quote high..

knn my hair stand when i read Terry post twice said sorry..

E39 & my E36 same same, lost cost ride. cannot compare the E60.

terry called me.
he is very sad and is crying now

aiya next time he ask questions u all dun answer. like mr dog bit mr lu dong bing...

or next time he ask questions...u all post this link lor. warn others on replying.

totoseow;475581 said:
aiya next time he ask questions u all dun answer. like mr dog bit mr lu dong bing...

or next time he ask questions...u all post this link lor. warn others on replying.
HAHAHAHA... u the first to OT but get nothing !
Terry serious but kanna name Mr Lui Dong Bing... ai kum bing pang ma?

iScoupe;475589 said:
Terry serious but kanna name Mr Lui Dong Bing... ai kum bing pang ma?

precisely...see ppl bully...

1 thing I have learnt from this thread is the maintenance costs for e60.
I wonder if e9x will be cheaper to maintain, hmmm....

iScoupe;475589 said:
You mean toto OT like this? :

totoseow;474906 said:
did u pee when u heard the whistling?

I suspect Terry went thru the "TOK" ceremonies with C3P0....hhhhmmmm...:shhhh:

Breyton;475567 said:
Dear, went to Boss after golf earlier & met hot chick como.

He recover oredi & jio for a game. I told him my swing is back, don't regret.

Ai golf mai?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikviprodeo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back