White Car Only Photoshoot! 19th Jan 08.

Re: White Car Only Photoshoot! 19th Jan 08.

No chance to take part, just hope to see nice photos posted here. kekeke !

Orh LuLu;285875 said:
i am sure DK and friends from clubsnap will b able to do it. all about editing.

OLL, u mean like dat??? easy la...:cloud9:

2304984860102510613S600x600Q85.jpg

:)

kekekeke...wah lau.. camel-head sharkz kena auto insert..hullo, son only got taxi ah..father felt so neglected wor...Ah Orh jio I will try to make it lah.but no shoot me car hor.. I farking lazy to wash and wax.. also paintwork is a nightmare.

jawzsg;286018 said:
kekekeke...wah lau.. camel-head sharkz kena auto insert..hullo, son only got taxi ah..father felt so neglected wor...Ah Orh jio I will try to make it lah.but no shoot me car hor.. I farking lazy to wash and wax.. also paintwork is a nightmare.

shoot liaoz can photoshop...kekeke! :)

B/W tattoo hia, hope I could come up a good excuse to be there.

you wherehouse indeed dam kim kim goot goot sia.

clown;285879 said:
OLL it looks like your warehouse ? haha

Jadis;285898 said:
Wow, OLL dealing in pallets? such a big warehouse.

SILVER;285954 said:
Waah... Arh Orh dai low...your warehouse looks very clean! haha..I think the White Only shoot will be great!!:)

hehe.. yap thats where i work as a koolee.. but shoot will nt be there. Just an eg hw the w/h looks lika nia.. with high ceiling and good light. Jadis, pallets is one of the wood product my company manufacture. No future industry.

found this new place last evening.. a huge carpark machiam fort road overseeing some houses and railway track.. Would be nice when the train passes by, click away! I ask the ppl there that are mending the railway track, every 30 minutes 1 train will pass by.. so i waited and snap a shot.. hehe..

also found this wooden house in Yishun... belonging to Bottle tree. pretty cool. spoke to the management, as long as the houses are not occupied on that day, and as long we do not obstruct the traffic, we can have the shoot..... of course aft the shoot must have food at their rest. hahah

The Bottle Tree location is nice !!!

Meeting point : Raffles Marina Tuas car park (3.30pm) - 19th Jan 2008 (sat)

shall finish the Day shoot latest 6pm. proceed back to Raffles Marina for dinner. after dinner proceed to a new warehouse that is 10 minutes away. the warehouse has got very high ceiling and bright white lights. Certain part of the w/h has got industrial spotlight. If the ph0tographers wish to take shots from high angle, no worries, got forklift.

hope ur guys dun miss the night shoot cos this is a rear opportunity where the warehouse allows us to have the shoot. the warehouse look smething like below pix.

if time allows, we shall get down to end of Tuas west where the roads will be damn desserted and bright to have some rolling shots.

1.bobbytay27
2. orh lulu
3 alvin666
4. Adsnx
5. centurion (not BM, tentative)
6.clown
7. Turbo
8. Camel Jo... ( i owe ur son taxi ride):)

kenntona;286185 said:
The Bottle Tree location is nice !!!

another interesting location.... just wrote in to Old Choa Chu Kang camp contractor.. that place used to be for collecting our alibaba bag on the 1st day of army enlistment.. now redeveloping to some kind of school.. the building inside not teared dwn yet,, spoke to the guard, offered kopi but cant jalan.. must write in.. CB.

quiksilver;285982 said:
OLL, u mean like dat??? easy la...:cloud9:

2304984860102510613S600x600Q85.jpg

:)

I m sure centurion is referring to such effect.

hei lau da,really no room for a black ah?

dun call me lau da lah.. i dun mine "tua kee" .. whakaka

Lets see how the all white turn out bro... sure will organise a all black soon.. stay tune.

Orh LuLu;286265 said:
dun call me lau da lah.. i dun mine "tua kee" .. whakaka

Lets see how the all white turn out bro... sure will organise a all black soon.. stay tune.

tks u tua kee lau da:lol2: BTW dun dig yr nose too hard:oops:

my next combo choice sure is Alpine White with Pinkish Pink interior. sexy sia.

16097d1199766298-white-car-only-photoshoot-19th-jan-08-m82328823.jpg

TripleM;285300 said:
7. A fleet of Mercedes Benz E Class Taxis!

Photoshoot with all white cars will look smething liddat.. kekekekekeke

Dear All,

I hv 1 more slot.. max 9 cars due to limited passes i manage to obtain from factory (Shooting location).

Meet at Raffles Marina Tuas Carpark 3.30pm - 19th Jan 08 Sat (Dun b late). Day and Night shoot. will end late. Shall proceed for rolling shot first. During this session, anyone want to pop by to check out the shoot, no problem. As for the factory shoot, i am afraid limited to 9pax entry only exclude the photographers. I am expecting 10 photographers to turn up. C ya! cheers! Orh lulu (90023133).:)

1.bobbytay27
2. orh lulu
3 alvin666
4. Adsnx
6.clown
7. Turbo

guys,

had a briefing with the photographers last night and visited all the loctaions for the shoot. there will be changes to the meeting time. Shall meet at 1.30pm at Raffles Marina. the photographers will be covering many angles and formation, thats why more time is needed. They have also suggested the drivers to wear Black top and white bottom for the group shoot.

As the rolling shoot location will be open and under hot afternoon sun, pls bring along extra t-shirt and most important some H20. Kindly bring along your walkie if u have.

We shall move off from Raffles Marina at 1.40pm sharp. Do call me if cant find the meeting place at 90023133.

Drivers : 10 pax

1.bobbytay27
2. orh lulu
3 alvin666
4. Adsnx
6.clown
7. Turbo
9. Friend
10. Friend.

Photographers : 12 pax

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back