White Car Only Photoshoot! 19th Jan 08.

Re: White Car Only Photoshoot! 19th Jan 08.

Orh LuLu;290999 said:
sry nope.. i already got a replacement... wait, if ur friend is driving a White Cayman S, can.. kekekekek
HAHA..nope..then nvm..will ask him not to come.

SFC = spa for car rite ? think should be better for me to meet u all first ... haha play safe =)

tmr i will be special guest if i can make it... kekekekke...

orh gan ni zer say i special guest... :nehnehhh:

swee swee u come i wan to see your new blink blink !

Saturday
ts2.gif
32/24 C Showers with thunder in the late morning and afternoon.

weather in CCK, Jurong and Tuas Clear Sky! Rain stopped. swee swee!

Clown bro, see u at Spa for Cars!

[SIZE=+1] FROM 11:00 AM TO 2:00 PM 19-01-2008 [/SIZE] ANG MO KIO Light rain BEDOK Cloudy BISHAN Light rain BUKIT BATOK Light rain BUKIT PANJANG Light rain BUKIT TIMAH Light rain CHANGI Cloudy CHOA CHU KANG Light rain CITY Cloudy CLEMENTI Cloudy CHAI CHEE Cloudy HOLLAND VILLAGE Light rain HOUGANG Light rain JURONG INDUSTRIAL ESTATE Cloudy JURONG EAST/WEST Light rain KALLANG Cloudy KATONG Cloudy KRANJI Light rain LIM CHU KANG Light rain MACPHERSON Cloudy MACRITCHIE RESERVOIR Light rain MARINE PARADE Cloudy PANDAN Cloudy PASIR PANJANG Cloudy PASIR RIS Light rain PUNGGOL Light rain PEIRCE RESERVOIR Light rain PULAU TEKONG Cloudy PULAU UBIN Light rain PULAU PAWAI Cloudy QUEENSTOWN Cloudy SELETAR Light rain SEMBAWANG Light rain SENTOSA Cloudy SERANGOON Light rain SIMEI Cloudy SOUTHERN ISLAND Cloudy TAMPINES Light rain TOA PAYOH Light rain TUAS Light rain TELOK BLANGAH Cloudy UPPER BUKIT TIMAH Light rain WEST COAST Cloudy WOODLANDS Light rain YISHUN Light rain

eugenep2008;291295 said:
IMG_7668b.jpg

A big "Thank you" to the organisers for providing the drinks and dinner. it is a pity i didnt get to stay for the 2nd part of the photoshoot as i have to work and just offair. Hope to join more of the shoot.

thanks for the rig dude...hope to see more of the fierce rolling shot pics...:ultrasho:

Terry;291009 said:
tmr i will be special guest if i can make it... kekekekke...

orh gan ni zer say i special guest... :nehnehhh:
Yo! Terry is the new AEROPLANE KING. si mi special, si mi make it? :lol2:

Dan and all who put in the effort for planning such interesting and fun photo shoot outing for those photo enthusiast. The 1st and 2nd shooting venue were great shooting places and particularly the 1st one drag race for those who wanted to test their on the straights (you know who you are).

DAN, you are the best ORh Ka Nee Sar.

thanks to Nic for starting this thread & Daniel for organising, logistics and the dinner treat !
Special thanks to DK & his team of photographers, despite their busy schedule and hving to endure the scorching sun and making this shoot a possible one.
Now, let's wait for the super swee photos to be uploaded.....stay tune.

BIG THANKS TO ORH LAO DA for organisering the shoot and the food and the space ! =)

Thanks guys! the event will not be so successful without everyone's support!

simply awesome day i had yesterday! Truely enjoyable! With Laser lights, smoke machines and 2 huge speakers playing nice music till 12 midnight, sibey Cool!!

"Tangshooters" bros, BIG thank u!

"Bmw.sg" bros that participated yesterday, BIG Thank you and muack! kekek.. My Bangla Ah hawk miss Bobby!!:yummie:

Camel Jo, i oni taxi ride Jo Junior once, pls tell him paiseh, uncle orhlulu yesterday simply too busy co-ordinating the logistics.. nxt rd hor.

Lets sit back and enjoy the pixs from here!! cheers!

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/events-meetups-gatherings/22650-white-cars-photoshoot-jan-19-2008-pics.html

the pics is in another thread..lol..

erm..we had a really huge party yesterday..WHERE WAS PHIL?

farkin spewin i didnt go to night shoot, ended up i could of. nvm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back