White Cars Photoshoot Jan 19, 2008 pics

Re: White Cars Photoshoot Jan 19, 2008 pics

Bobby's 6er arse...

2208174141_38905d1d7a_o.jpg

photos were taken with Nikon DSLR D80+MB80+AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED and edited using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.3 + Adobe Photoshop CS2

For once, I think Bobby's arse is worth a second look.

fiercepink;292006 said:

... and my GT reflection is behind his arse.:yummie:

Nice shot Jiu Hu Hia tee!!

OLL meant to say he's inside Bobby's arse... wah..damn camel.. kekekekekeek...:nehnehhh:

Wah ACu ah Acu!! those shots are fantastic!!! damn nice...worth spending on the camera mann hahahaha..

jawzsg;292016 said:
OLL meant to say he's inside Bobby's arse... wah..damn camel.. kekekekekeek...:nehnehhh:

You are damn disgusting...

jawzsg;292016 said:

u r a sick camel... lau camel.:angry:

Toto's MC with Bobby 6er...

eugenep;291994 said:
This is a nice shot of the reflection. :)
thanks bro.
fiercepink;292006 said:
totally agreed. I tot you say u coming, como didn't booked out r?
Mockngbrd;292007 said:
very very clean
yeah! he washed his car again when we reach ah Orh warehouse. he change after changing to white rides? keep up the effort, Bobby.
Orh LuLu;292013 said:
... and my GT reflection is behind his arse.:yummie:

Nice shot Jiu Hu Hia tee!!
hahaha... thanks again for inviting us to the shoot. $35 taxi claim from wife is definitely worth it. :lol2: or else I'll regret not shoot at your warehouse. stay turn. editing the warehouse badge. mostly my ride at the warehouse, sorry.
jawzsg;292016 said:
yeah! jo, you're bad sandy.
SILVER;292021 said:
Wah ACu ah Acu!! those shots are fantastic!!! damn nice...worth spending on the camera mann hahahaha..
hahaha, thank u, thank u. yeah! dam worth it. this round I loan a 18-200MM from a friend. I think I need to get one of those lenses soon. when you gonna get one let's do rolling and photoshoot for E90 division. swee bo.

eugenep;292047 said:
oll nice banner you make with the pic! :)

thks... photo taken by 1 of the phtographer, edited by him too.. i just cut/crop and paste nia.:)

acupunch;292073 said:
hahaha... thanks again for inviting us to the shoot. $35 taxi claim from wife is definitely worth it. :lol2: or else I'll regret not shoot at your warehouse. stay turn. editing the warehouse badge. mostly my ride at the warehouse, sorry.

i noe.. u spent 3 hours shooting ur car nia. whahahahahah..

very nice pic acu ! ok thanks to all the photographer and thanks OLL again for arranging these shoot =)... enjoyed it! but paiseh have to leave early =X

Orh LuLu;292096 said:
i noe.. u spent 3 hours shooting ur car nia. whahahahahah..
:lol2: sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh... hide one corner do my photography practice, so I whore my own car lo. paiseh to drool all over your maser, jack's poker, toto maser, and alvin's tt. DK say one. practice, practice, practice. :drool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deepnudescom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back